Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. (6815 Views)

Okowa's Jumbo's Severance Package And Delta State's Minimum Wage - Omo-Ikirodah / Who Do You Think Will Win Presidential Election In Your State? Which State? / Anambra And Delta Reach Agreement On Onitsha Bridgehead Barricade (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:
As an AkwaIbomite residing in Effurun, Delta State, this are my brief deductions.
Infrastructure wise AkwaIbom beats Delta hands down in his department. No offence but Delta State is the dirtiest state I have ever lived in (again, no offence).
But to be honest, no better work for AkwaIbom compared to Delta
Please when you say work be specific.. Honestly becos i really need to know. Meanwhile nice submission
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

Please when you say work be specific.. Honestly becos i really need to know. Meanwhile nice submission
Okay. Work as per hustling not Office jobs or skilled work
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:

Okay. Work as per hustling not Office jobs or skilled work
Is ok becos I have alot of deltan for uyo here wey dey look for work too
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

Is ok becos I have alot of deltan for uyo here wey dey look for work.
Hmmgrin
I get many AkwaIbomites where de work/find work for Warri here
Can't wait to get back home
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:

Hmmgrin
I get many AkwaIbomites where de work/find work for Warri here
Can't wait to get back home
I think it all depend on the availability and the nature of the jobs. I realise that some companies prefer people from other state than the state of thier operation an secondly delta na old woman na...Is just that the are static in development
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

I think it all depend on the availability and the nature of the jobs. I realise that some companies prefer people from other state than the state of thier operation an secondly delta na old woman na...Is just that the are static in development
Lol
Amesua Delta Sha grin
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:

Lol
Amesua Delta Sha grin
Ibon odo akerente mmo efon akan nyen..mmo eyene idiok esin abaha nyen
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ibon odo akerente mmo efon akan nyen..mmo eyene idiok esin abaha nyen
grin mbok idogho all of them.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by udemzyudex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:
As an AkwaIbomite residing in Effurun, Delta State, this are my brief deductions.
Infrastructure wise AkwaIbom beats Delta hands down in his department. No offence but Delta State is the dirtiest state I have ever lived in (again, no offence).
But to be honest, no better work for AkwaIbom compared to Delta

That's the only problem with Akwa ibom state and I believe the governor is really working on that.

The ibaka seaport if actualise will definitely be a turning point, investors need to pull in too.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
udemzyudex:

That's the only problem with Akwa ibom state and I believe the governor is really working on that.

The ibaka seaport if actualise will definitely be a turning point, investors need to pull in too.
Definitely we are getting there

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
Odoskii:

grin mbok idogho all of them.
Mfana ibaiha but cu uyak awo a rubbish state nfo oo
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:

Mfana ibaiha but cu uyak awo a rubbish state nfo oo
Abi. Ntodo ke ado bro��

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akwa Ibom is unarguably the most beautiful state in ss.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Plead:
Akwa Ibom is unarguably the most beautiful state in ss.
Yeah
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Elimon(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Ami NDE ata ajen Akwa Ibom...
There's no need for further arguement
I respect Delta but its all past glory..Delta is a veteran where AKS is....
Akwa Ibom state beats Delta in everything apart from hustle...
If gov'nor Udom Emmanuel had money as much as Akpabio did as well as using it..Akwa Ibom and Lagos would have been hands in the same glove...

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 1:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Elimon:
Ami NDE ata ajen Akwa Ibom...
There's no need for further arguement
I respect Delta but its all past glory..Delta is a veteran where AKS is....
Akwa Ibom state beats Delta in everything apart from hustle...
If gov'nor Udom Emmanuel had money as much as Akpabio did as well as using it..Akwa Ibom and Lagos would have been hands in the same glove...

Breaking news bro::::

A’Ibom Set for Automobile Plant as Containers of Equipment Arrive
Priscilla Christopher Priscilla Christopher
3 days ago

Akwa Ibom State has taken delivery of containers of equipment for the Ibom Automobile Manufacturing and Assembling company.

The company, with the brand license of Mimshac Vehicle Assembling Plant, located in Ikot Ukap in Itu Local Government Area, is using the latest cutting-edge technology to be a leading plant in automobile assembling with specialty in the production of luxury buses, utility vehicles, ambulances and fire trucks.

According to the state Ministry of Information, the Ibom automobile Plant, while undergoing development processes, was faced with teething challenges due to economic recession.

However, the containers arrived and were received in good condition.

On hand to take delivery of the equipment on behalf of the Akwa Ibom State Government were the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Technical Matters and Due Process, Elder Ufot Ebong flanked by the Chairman, Foreign Direct Investments, Mr. Gabriel Ukpe, among others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/platinum.ng/the-company-with-the-brand-license-of-mimshac-vehicle-assembling-plant-located-in-ikot-ukap-in-itu-local-government-area-is-using-the-latest-cutting-edge-technology-to-be-a-leading-plant-in-automob/amp/

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Top1gun: 3:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Delta is a very corrupt state.. Every community leader want to feed fat from the state.. You want to do community project, the community leaders will want the contract awarded them. Come back after awarding them the contract, you won't see anything on ground!!
Corrupt is not just a Delta problem, its a big menace in Nigeria. Lagos is the headquarter.
You are a foolish human being, which community leader stops any project from being built in Lagos or which of your Igbo state can compete with the least developed LGA in Lagos ?
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Top1gun: 3:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Delta state have two of the best steel company in west Africa, In Delta state we have pass the level where we see road as development.

Delta state house the best glass company in Nigeria

Delta state is the second least in poverty index in Nigeria while the akwa ibom people still do househelp works in Lagos.

I. Am not from Akwa Ibom but you are a foolish liar. Delta state pass the level of road development?! How many fairly good road de the entire. Length n breath of Delta ?!

Correct 2 by 2 is required to wake your brain from the foolishness you derided yourself in.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Top1gun: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2020
powerhouse3:
Akwa ibomite ,all these are unnecessary
our enemies are not this our neighbor ,but those governing akwa ibom,let channel this energy and demand something better from them
Akwa ibomite should not engage in all these meaning less wars

After Delta don get confirm blood nose ba ?!
Who pass u pass you, Akwa Ibom this 2020 no be Delta mate in all n every indices abeg.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Top1gun: 3:26am On Jun 10, 2020
BUGOFF:

Thank you. I wonder what must have brought about this in the first place.
What exactly would these comparisons afford us?
Are we, the people, in any way involved in the application of our resources or the execution of some much celebrated Political-statement-projects?

Enough of the divisive threads, we all are in this mess together, like it or not.

Only Delta is left in this mess as Akwa Ibom don blow am off the radar in every indices of development.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:

I. Am not from Akwa Ibom but you are a foolish liar. Delta state pass the level of road development?! How many fairly good road de the entire. Length n breath of Delta ?!

Correct 2 by 2 is required to wake your brain from the foolishness you derided yourself in.
You need to visit Delta State and you won't believe this is an oil producing state.

James Ibori who was jailed in UK for corruption is the godfather and he installed the previous governor Uduaghan and the current governor Okowa. That is why you see little development.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by nsiba: 5:24am On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:
You are a foolish human being, which community leader stops any project from being built in Lagos or which of your Igbo state can compete with the least developed LGA in Lagos ?

Oludumare!
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:

Seems Igbo na your nightmare. Keep dreaming about Ndigbo.

Please Igbo kwenu.

These guys sleeps and breathes Igbo.

We keep winning.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Afriifa(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2020
nsiba:
Wetin be your own
Stated the obvious fact. I have deltan roots and I affirm his facts.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Blackking98(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Well it's settled that Akwa Ibom is the most developed of the two. Thread closed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Blackking98(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2020
nsiba:

Majority of this are in Urohobo land but you shamelessly took on your own people.
You don't yet understand life.
You mind her? She thought she could do that nonsense she did to her fellow Deltans (urhobos) to Akwa ibomites, lol she has entered Express and she's no where to be found, anyone who has info on her whereabouts should please bring her here to come and chop her loss in peace..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by ufotty2001: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2020
The only state u can compare Akwa Ibom is only Lagos State, Rivers State

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Hunchogee: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Blackking98:
You mind her? She thought she could do that nonsense she did to her fellow Deltans (urhobos) to Akwa ibomites, lol she has entered Express and she's no where to be found, anyone who has info on her whereabouts should please bring her here to come and chop her loss in peace..
The idiot don bell
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by BUGOFF(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Top1gun:

Only Delta is left in this mess as Akwa Ibom don blow am off the radar in every indices of development.

really? SMH..
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Top1gun: 2:57am On Jun 11, 2020
You keep wailing you mean to write.

Juliusmalema:

Seems Igbo na your nightmare. Keep dreaming about Ndigbo.

Please Igbo kwenu.

These guys sleeps and breathes Igbo.

We keep winning.
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by SIONKPO1(m): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2020
The mods here should be careful,imagine them deleting my post and banning me
Re: Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Top1gun:
You keep wailing you mean to write.

Back to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest / Sri Lanka Attack: Nigerians React As Isa Pantami's Old Tweet Resurfaced (Pics) / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.