Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) (3852 Views)

Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra / Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching / UPDATED: Plane Crashlands in Ilorin, 63 Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by tonte23(m): 7:54am On Jan 24, 2011
Residents of Gowon Estate area of Lagos woke early Tuesday to the startling discovery of a young lady on the roof of a three-story building,

The lady, who refused to give her name, claimed she was a witch on a mission. She further revealed that she flew from Obubra in Cross River State, to afflict her victim with epilepsy in Lagos. However, her supposed mission was not accomplished because, according to her, on reaching 4 Iwajuwa Street, dogs in the area started barking, resulting in her losing her balance in the air. The loud bang on the roof of the three-story building was said to have jolted the tenants from sleep at about 3am.

Occupants of the building, who said they mistook the sound as an explosion, could, however, not come out to ascertain the cause of the sound until 5am, when they reportedly heard a strange noise from the top of the building. The unidentified lady was thereafter brought down where she reportedly revealed her mission, following which an angry mob descended on her.

She later turned violent, throwing stones and dangerous objects. At this stage, the onlookers took to their heels, with mothers calling out to their children to leave the scene. But some brave young men were able to disarm her and were at the verge of lynching her when police officers from Gowon Estate arrived and took her away.

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Ikedonn(m): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2011
Bad lady.She should be killed. sad angry shocked
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Bisijohn: 8:17am On Jan 24, 2011
She was indeed arrested by the fire of the Holyghost. I guess the proposed victim must be full of prayer then and God arrested the so called witch. Thank be to God for exposing and destroying the power of the devil.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by texazzpete(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2011
'Alleged' witch, please. Just because she claimed she is one doesn't mean she is, it could be mental problems.
smh @ the posters above me.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by ekubear1: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2011
So hard for me to know whether to take these stories of the supernatural seriously. 95% of me doesn't believe, but the other 5% wonders. . .

1 Like

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Beaf: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2011
Crash landed witch indeed! angry
She is someone with mental problems or on drugs. She simply climbed to the roof of the 3 storey building as part of her fantasy.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by wesley80(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Believe it or not, witches exist and such feats are possible.

1 Like

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 24, 2011
Laughing hysterically @ "local airforce crashlands. . ." Lmaooooooooooooooo! Third world, superstitious B.S.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Beaf: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Believe it or not, witches exist and such feats are possible.

I and a full hostel of students witnessed something incredible that lasted all night, what is called seeing wonders with our kro kro eyes, so I know such things are possible.
What raised my hackles was her claim that dogs barking brought her crashing down after travelling by air all the way from Obubra in Cross River state to 4 Iwajuwa Street in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Ikengawo: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2011
I hope the people of Nigeria will one day be free from the grasp of this level of horrendous ignorance.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by REALTRUTH1: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2011
This is a case of dementia,,,a form of mental illness,,,,,,The sad thing is that people re so back ward in Nigeria and the leaders and Government wants them to remain so,,,
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Mobinga: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2011
She is mentally ill. She is demented. Take her to an asylum
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by nduchucks: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

This is a case of dementia,,,a form of mental illness,,,,,,The sad thing is that people re so back ward in Nigeria and the leaders and Government wants them to remain so,,,

Indeed. Many a mothers, grandmothers, and old women suffering from Alzheimer's Disease have been stoned to death because Nigerians ignorantly labelled them as witches. Sad
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by blacksta(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2011
It is has been confirmed that the only poor people believe in wizards and witches and you would rarely find rich people discussing on how a witch hindered his progress on striking a business deal or how a headache is caused by wizard from his village.

In Nigeria today 100 of thousands if not millions of people have perished because rather than seek medical help they automatically accept that some witch or wizard is the source of their ailment.

Until ignorance through proper education is eradicated this menace or mentality is set continue and further ravage the land.

No witch or wizard can exert his or her influence on you unless one is already defeated in his or her mind.
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by tonte23(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2011
EVEN BIBLE TALK AM SAY WITCH DEY EXIST. SAUL'S VISIT TO THE WITHCH OF ENDOW IN 1st SAMUEL CHAPTER 28 SHOULD MAKE you not have a doubt about the canal heart of man. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. Verses 3-7
Now Samuel was dead, and all Israel had lamented him, and buried him in Ramah, even in his own city. And Saul had put away those that had familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land. And the Philistines gathered themselves together, and came and encamped in Shunem: and Saul gathered all Israel together, and they encamped in Gilboa. And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart trembled greatly. And when Saul inquired of Jehovah, Jehovah answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets. Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at En-dor.

1 Like

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
fake witch!! A real calabar witch would easily have eaten those nuisance dogs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
By the way, whats her reason for 'delivering the epilepsy' in person, don't modern day 9ja witches have remote/instant messenger jazzing methods yet or is that just in the home movies? ROFL!!
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Nsiman(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
Was the aircraft found, if no, how did he travel in the spirit only to see him physical on the roof?
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by lonelypal(m): 1:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
texazzpete:

'Alleged' witch, please. Just because she claimed she is one doesn't mean she is, i[b]t could be mental problems.
smh @ the posters above me.[/b]

Exactly
;DIn ds part of the world, We attach spiritual inclination to anything mysterious
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Akainzo(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Am I missing something or is something wrong with my eyes! That picture clearly shows a man, not a lady!

Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Seun(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
Poor mentally disabled woman. sad
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Kay25(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2019
Beaf:
Crash landed witch indeed! angry
She is someone with mental problems or on drugs. She simply climbed to the roof of the 3 storey building as part of her fantasy.
eeehhh see dis one may dem never come to ur sleep before u will believe u think nigeria na obodo oyinbo?
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by cosef: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Bollocks!
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by Abeymills(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2019
It's still baffles me that some people don't bliv witches n wizard exist
Re: Witch Escapes Lynching As Cross River Local Airforce Crashlands In Lagos (pic) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2019
She was shoot down by SAMS grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Unveils Gas Agenda For Power And Industrialization / Kidnapped Gombe Lawmaker Released / Who Is Jimi Agbaje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.