Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (29410 Views)

President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Joylove2324(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo shared via his official twitter handle these afternoon, that he will be virtually commissioning the Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State. He wrote:

It is the commitment of President @MBuhari's administration to create a Nigeria where small businesses are nurtured and encouraged to thrive and prosper.

I believe the MSME Clinics and the Shared Facilities lead us on that path.
This afternoon I am virtually commissioning the Zaki Biam Shared Facility in Benue State.

The Zaki Biam yam market accounts for about 70% of the yam cultivated in Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1270336598773608449?s=19

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Ayangalu2019(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Let the good work continue without minding the noise of the haters, Msme clinics is a blessing to all small scale business owners and we owe your government alot on these......Thank you Mr Vice President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Shooyie: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Technology has been playing a major role in this period and the VP has been busy utilising that advantage. Kudos to you Sir.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by osamz007: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
BENUE STATE AND IT'S EXCELLENT FOOD PRODUCTION

I CAN'T FORGET"GBONGO" YAM cheesy

KUDOS TO THE GOVERNMENT AND FARMERS

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Kizzygentle: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na only commissioning we dey see vp. Chaiiii.
This one self na virtual ooo..
CHAIIII..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Elslim: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by chibike69: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by sunshineV(f): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
this country is refurbished

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by helinues: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one able VP

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Tibz47(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
ok
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Salako01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by VirginSearcher(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Osibanjo is too wicked n insensitive, all the killing of Christians you won't hear him say pim and he calls himself a pastor undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by TheRareGem1(f): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thank you Mr. Osinbajo. I usually patronise this market and I can tell you this commissioning will go a long way and improve marketing in zaki biam. This market for a long time now lacks adequate facility for yam tuber storage but with this, a lot will improve. I saw adminstrative block in the market when I went there last week and a security post. I think this is very impressive by this administration.
Another thing is that our people should put it into good use because we lack maintenance in this country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by ajanamoka: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
virtual VP...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by IMO01: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by princeade86(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Osibanjo still dey naija?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Some people wished he contacted the covid 19 but God has been faithful in all ways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by OBTMOS(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Virtually
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by sunshineV(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Osinbajo is too wicked n insensitive, all the killing of Christians you won't hear him say pim

and why is God not protecting his people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by IKUBABAYEYE001: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
A nice initiative from the office of the VP. It will surely increase their re the capacity of the "food basket of the Nation" Benue State to produce more than it's been Doing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Mraphel: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Osinbajo is too wicked n insensitive, all the killing of Christians you won't hear him say pim
U mean Igbo Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Jh0wsef(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020

He would rather condemn Christians and commend the killers in order to please his fulani paymasters up north - the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Motioneffects: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello there?
You have passion to be an animator and you want the right materials and well arranged video like a course to teach you how to make animations?? Add me on WhatsApp and get the materials for 5K because of this Corona period, let's help each other. Will also show you samples of my works.

₀₉₀₂₄₁₆₃₉₃₈
⓪⑨⓪②④①⑥③⑨③⑧
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
our next president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Honourable Commissioner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nothern Children Wish Bola Tinubu Happy Sallah (Pictures) / Yahaya Bello On His Knees To Thank God After His Supreme Court Victory / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.