Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State (29417 Views)

President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by code2014: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 2227307[/color]
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Emmacolinho(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

and why is God not protecting his people

Must you always challenge the Almighty God? Take heed and repent now. Doom is near.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Na only commissioning we dey see vp. Chaiiii.
This one self na virtual ooo..
CHAIIII..
Use your brain for once now...
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Iytech:
Good one

We've not heard about the VP for a while.

May God protect him from the plans of the cabals.
How you go hear when your room and parlour dey Nairaland
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Kizzygentle: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
adelaja70:

Use your brain for once now...
Use ur priiick for once

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by sunshineV(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Joefat:

I don't even no what to type.. But my lady, pls can u replace your dp, because today is Tuesday.. undecided
but it'll be relevant on Friday
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
See how this people just turn prof to someing else. Prof really suffered and still suffering under this useless govt. Sorry prof, na waiting Afonja cause.
Do you really know the meaning of suffering?
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by sunshineV(f): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
Emmacolinho:

Must you always challenge the Almighty God? Take heed and repent now. Doom is near.

so asking God to protect his people is a challenge? toxic
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Use ur priiick for once
I dey use am to do the do.... But you dey use your brain clear POTOPOTO.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by code1129: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
solmus:

grin

why ypur own family no suffer in kind of presidential VIP suffer, same suffer peter obi and his people kissed Fulani ass to suffer
Lmao!.. Abeg pity the OLOIBU
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Joefat: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

but it'll be relevant on Friday

Smile grin
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by vinnyjay: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Commisioning, its okey. But do more to clear armed herders occupying our farm lands for more food production.
Again give a voice on the crises between the Tivs and Jukun in Taraba state to allow farmers into their farms for more food production.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Primus123:
Osibaba the VP academics.

Get paid for watching videos on YouTube. Registration is free and you get to earn money as you watch the videos

Check my signature and thank me later.
Peter Obi... VP China
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Kizzygentle: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
adelaja70:

I dey use am to do the do.... But you dey use your brain clear POTOPOTO.
Na why u no fit forge ahead for ur life coz dem Don carry ur destiny.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Thunder1010: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
Let those who want to make noise continue, Nigeria is moving forward.
Osinbajo is working.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Raustin(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Osinbajo's media assistants are innovative. I like his social media post designs
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
adelaja70:

Do you really know the meaning of suffering?
Baba why simple understanding una no dey understand, I did not and I will never insult the Prof. Try to understand the illustration sir.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by code4441: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Thunder1010: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Na only commissioning we dey see vp. Chaiiii.
This one self na virtual ooo..
CHAIIII..
and whst else do you want from him o
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by code8415: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 100357[/color]
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by code3006: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 1455970[/color]
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by pstnicodemus(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
osamz007:
BENUE STATE AND IT'S EXCELLENT FOOD PRODUCTION

I CAN'T FORGET"GBONGO" YAM cheesy

KUDOS TO THE GOVERNMENT AND FARMERS
You're doing well
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Osibanjo is too wicked n insensitive, all the killing of Christians you won't hear him say pim and he calls himself a pastor undecided

Our honourable VP is a doer not a talker.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by adelaja70(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Na why u no fit forge ahead for ur life coz dem Don carry ur destiny.
Sorry o... Your destiny don flow away in River Niger. Even Baba God cannot bring it back again. That's why you siddon dey abuse person wey him achievement is taller than everybody in lineage.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Kyase(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
osamz007:
BENUE STATE AND IT'S EXCELLENT FOOD PRODUCTION

I CAN'T FORGET"GBONGO" YAM cheesy

KUDOS TO THE GOVERNMENT AND FARMERS
the sweetest yam in history, short but mighty in the mouth grin
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
so everything is now virtual... but when they will loot they will do it realy abi?
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
The most active vice president ever.

I don't need to go through the thread to know that children of hate will be convulsing over the vice president.

It is in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by IronHead99(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ayangalu2019:
Let the good work continue without minding the noise of the haters, Msme clinics is a blessing to all small scale business owners and we owe your government alot on these......Thank you Mr Vice President

Chai..
Audio VP
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by MCIU: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Thank you Mr. Osinbajo. I usually patronise this market and I can tell you this commissioning will go a long way and improve marketing in zaki biam. This market for a Julius Dein’s Girlfriend long time now lacks adequate facility for yam tuber storage but with this, a lot will improve. I saw adminstrative block in the market when I went there last week and a security post. I think this is very impressive by this administration.
Another thing is that our people should put it into good use because we lack maintenance in this country.
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by Centcanada: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Imagine then using a painted Osibanjo to show what the vice president is commissioning. Why is it that they can't allow the man to come put boldly and say something? Why will Yoruba not ask of their brother? Nigeria is in a mess! The zoo has fallen!
Re: Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State by osusuallstars: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
This is camouflage. Osibanjo is dead or in a vegetation state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari / Photos: A Look At Nigeria In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.