Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State (9525 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Shuggaa: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
I need a Friend in uyo,babes only, mak e udom do him thing we dey watch am from high places
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by obeyizy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Congratulations to us all... The number of cases will now increase more than before!! This is the beginning of the End.
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Udom Emmanuel has not really made any impressive performance in Akwa Ibom as governor.

Any good story about his administration is always garnished with exaggeration and lies to make it to sound interesting. The governor plays politics with every thing.
Fools like you are the only reason people don't progress ...this is not a mock news but a news that bitter leech like you should be happy about but bitterness and hate won't let you.

3 Likes

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrankBass281:
Akwa ibom very beautiful state.e be like say I go enter there this weekend
Your welcome bro
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok

Don't waste that data, use it to earn some cash watching videos online

https://wlavideon.host/368599722627551/
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
Itisallright:
3 months after outbreak? 9ja my country...
You no read say the state single handedly built it without your federation government support. Blind bigot

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Shezkid01(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
When will dey test people in osogbo
Oyetola is failing big time
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Investnow2017: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
realstars:
The Center Is A World Class Center And The Best In West Africa, Kudos To The Aks, Gov.

They use China made generator, it can't be world class.
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Kurtis02(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Udom Emmanuel has not really made any impressive performance in Akwa Ibom as governor.

Any good story about his administration is always garnished with exaggeration and lies to make it to sound interesting. The governor plays politics with every thing.
Very True bro.

The man always exaggerate. Any little project his administration completes no matter how little, he always overemphasize on them.
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by otokx(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Only those who stay permanently in Uyo can tell if true or not.
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by ubox: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:
Fools like you are the only reason people don't progress ...this is not a mock news but a news that bitter leech like you should be happy about but bitterness and hate won't let you.
He/she is just saying they've seen better. If you're not based in Akwa Ibom you won't understand
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by messenger4891: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
This one na audio......no single pics to attest to that..

God dey!
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by yaki84: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
MostIncredibleDFirst:

Exactly, I heard there r no planes in the ibomair, they just rented old okada airline and decieve the masses.
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by albreezy4eva: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Commendable achievement but then let's just hope the figures from this centre will be accurate, transparent and not politicized.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shuggaa:
I need a Friend in uyo,babes only, mak e udom do him thing we dey watch am from high places
I dey o
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kurtis02:
Very True bro.

The man always exaggerate. Any little project his administration completes no matter how little, he always overemphasize on them.
Fools like you enjoy bad news
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Shuggaa: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hunchogee:
I dey o

Lol,I need babes abeg..where you at,?
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
ubox:

He/she is just saying they've seen better. If you're not based in Akwa Ibom you won't understand
Am in uyo bro
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by YUSTECH3(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
The isolation center?
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2020

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
More

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
Shuggaa:

Lol,I need babes abeg..where you at,?
Uyo
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by realstars: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Investnow2017:

They use China made generator, it can't be world class.
So What Do You Overstand About The Word World Class? And Which One Do Your Looter Provide? The Audio Center??

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by fashrola(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
messenger4891:
This one na audio......no single pics to attest to that..

God dey!

Here

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by fashrola(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
yaki84:

Exactly, I heard there r no planes in the ibomair, they just rented old okada airline and decieve the masses.

Sarcasm lol

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Nanavati(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Akwa ibom lead and others follow

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Investnow2017: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
realstars:

So What Do You Overstand About The Word World Class?
And Which One Do Your Looter Provide?
The Audio Center??

Oh sorry, you did not understand me. It's not about Akwaibom cheesy Get it?
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nanavati:
Akwa ibom lead and others follow
Na the way na
Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Salako01(m): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
FrankBass281:
Akwa ibom very beautiful state.e be like say I go enter there this weekend

Lol, please stay where you are. Don't come for now mbok grin

1 Like

Re: NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State by Salako01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Who is this idiot that spewed this poo?
Are u from Akwa Ibom or you're just a noise maker.
The brain dead APC u support what's their level of performance?

No na, you could have said all these in a civil/respectful manner and still made even better point. Now look the mess you made. Make Nairaland Great Again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HealthPally.com on ALOMO Bitters' Ingredients| Functions| Dosage| effect / Total Cure For Staph (30days Treatment) / Fibroid. Is There Really A Herbal Cure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.