Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Judge. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Judge. (215 Views)

Let God Be The Judge. / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / Who Is The Judge On The Judgement Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
The Judge who is to condemn us is our defense attorney... Halleluja!!!
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Perfectbeing:
The Judge who is to condemn us is our defense attorney... Halleluja!!!

Only for those who have Requested for Him to take up their case and be their Defence Lawyer and in turn have Promised to Do All That He Has Told Them to Do!
Re: The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Only for those who have Requested for Him to take up their case and be their Defence Lawyer and in turn have Promised to Do All That He Has Told Them to Do!
Just like we didn't request for him to die for us before he did, so also, we never requested for him to be our advocate before he is...
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Just like we didn't request for him to die for us before he did, so also, we never requested for him to be our advocate before he is...

I Request for Him to be my Advocate, Counsel and Lawyer. That's what He meant by "Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood".

You must seek Him, Request for Him and Take Him ONLY if you want. It is not by compulsion.

The Good that He Did was and is, is to make His Most High Self Available for Any Soul who Truly wants Him but it is not by force.
Re: The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I Request for Him to be my Advocate, Counsel and Lawyer. That's what He meant by "Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood".

You must seek Him, Request for Him and Take Him ONLY if you want. It is not by compulsion.

The Good that He Did was and is, is to make His Most High Self Available for Any Soul who Truly wants Him but it is not by force.
The moment you become saved is the moment he becomes your advocate. You don't need to request of him to be your advocate.
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
The moment you become saved is the moment he becomes your advocate. You don't need to request of him to be your advocate.

You are wrong. And that is one of the Lies Taught by False Prophets to the decieving of your souls.

Christ Clearly Said unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood, YOU SHALL HAVE NO LIFE John 6:53.

"If ye keep My COMMANDMENTS, ye Shall Abide In My Love". John 15:10.

Christ COMMANDED That "if Thou Wilt ENTER Into Life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS" Mathew 19:17.
Re: The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You are wrong. And that is one of the Lies Taught by False Prophets to the decieving of your souls.

Christ Clearly Said unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood, YOU SHALL HAVE NO LIFE John 6:53.

"If ye keep My COMMANDMENTS, ye Shall Abide In My Love". John 15:10.

Christ COMMANDED That "if Thou Wilt ENTER Into Life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS" Mathew 19:17.

Did the thief at the right hand on the cross "eat His flesh and drink His blood" before he got saved?? Since you want to take "eating His flesh and drinking His blood" literally.. Believing in Jesus Christ is the same as eating His flesh and drinking His blood. When you believe in Jesus you are saved forever... John 3:16 is the most quoted book in the bible and yet it's the least understood.
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Did the thief at the right hand on the cross "eat His flesh and drink His blood" before he got saved?? Since you want to take "eating His flesh and drinking His blood" literally.. Believing in Jesus Christ is the same as eating His flesh and drinking His blood. When you believe in Jesus you are saved forever... John 3:16 is the most quoted book in the bible and yet it's the least understood.

grin
Oh Yes, Yes and Yes Again. That Thief was the wisest person on earth that Day.

For he Knew Who Jesus was, Understood Enough to give A True Judgement or Opinion not like the other foolish thief who Thought that Christ was evil like him and that Christ should use his power to help them all escape and return to doing their evil businesses.

The Thief did not just Proclaim Christ's Innocence conversely he Proclaimed that Christ had Done no Wrong but Only Good and he rather Rebuked Himself and his criminal partner (Confession and Acknowledgment of Doing Wrongs- Repentance) for doing wrong.

Then he pleaded and begged for Forgiveness while asking for Mercy and For Life, Knowing and Understanding that He Was Not Entitled To Have any of these things he requested.

What more can the man do on the cross that Day which he had not done?

In that moment as far as possible he obeyed every Law of God for he kept the First Commandment, Did Not give False Witness, Truly Regretted the Doing of all his offences before the Lord Himself, and Confessed them to the Lord and then He sought the Face of the Lord for Mercy, Pardon and Forgiveness (as he could do in spirit on the cross) in Compliance With The Commandments.

He Fully Filled the Law by attempting to keep all of them just as it is written that if you break one of the Law, you break All of Them.
Re: The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
Oh Yes, Yes and Yes Again. That Thief was the wisest person on earth that Day.

For he Knew Who Jesus was, Understood Enough to give A True Judgement or Opinion not like the other foolish thief who Thought that Christ was evil like him and that Christ should use his power to help them all escape and return to doing their evil businesses.

The Thief did not just Proclaim Christ's Innocence conversely he Proclaimed that Christ had Done no Wrong but Only Good and he rather Rebuked Himself and his criminal partner (Confession and Acknowledgment of Doing Wrongs- Repentance) for doing wrong.

Then he pleaded and begged for Forgiveness while asking for Mercy and For Life, Knowing and Understanding that He Was Not Entitled To Have any of these things he requested.

What more can the man do on the cross that Day which he had not done?

In that moment as far as possible he obeyed every Law of God for he kept the First Commandment, Did Not give False Witness, Truly Regretted the Doing of all his offences before the Lord Himself, and Confessed them to the Lord and then He sought the Face of the Lord for Mercy, Pardon and Forgiveness (as he could do in spirit on the cross) in Compliance With The Commandments.

He Fully Filled the Law by attempting to keep all of them just as it is written that if you break one of the Law, you break All of Them.

The only word he spoke to Jesus was "Lord, remember me thou comest into thy kingdom" meaning he believed and was saved.
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Perfectbeing:
The only word he spoke to Jesus was "Lord, remember me thou comest into thy kingdom" meaning he believed and was saved.

Though he spoke to his former partner in crime many of these words, he was also speaking and appealing to Christ in and by his soul. That is what you do not see.

It was after all these were concluded that he turned to Christ say the words he said because he knew he had now settled his affairs Rightly and Properly in Accordance with the Commandments.
Re: The Judge. by Perfectbeing(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Though he spoke to his former partner in crime many of these words, he was also speaking and appealing to Christ in and by his soul. That is what you do not see.

It was after all these were concluded that he turned to Christ say the words he said because he knew he had now settled his affairs Rightly and Properly in Accordance with the Commandments.
OK.. If you say so
Re: The Judge. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Perfectbeing:
OK.. If you say so

I Do, Say, So.

(1) (Reply)

See What They Found A Miracle Pastor Doing In Someone's House / Whoever Does Not Meet This Requirement Is Not A Disciple Of Jesus Christ / My Father's Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.