Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) (54178 Views)

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / Kudirat Abiola's Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by juman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
She dedicated her life to the struggle.
She is remembered

Three suratul quraish to her.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by juman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
MKO Abiola.

Money Kudi Owo Abiola.
Greatest philanthropist in the history of nigeria.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by juman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nigerian generals --- oleeee.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nigerian generals --- oleeee.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are thieves.
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by obembet(f): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lalasticlala this is what am passing tru o. Kindly look into it

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by fairheart(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
tot:
Courageous woman.
Women like her, Dora Akunyili are bold women that take a stand for what they believe in. May her soul continue to rest in peace.

Women like you who insist on what she believe in grin
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
The thief MKO Abiola bleeped up big time sha
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by madjune(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pathetic Nairaland.

This woman was killed on June 4th.
Why remember her in days past?

I was the one who called it out on that day when all your posts was all about rape and covid news.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Where is Sergit Rogers??
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by brenister10: 7:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Easybela:
undecided who is she
Here in kafachan,we don't know her.
Another indomie generation spotted. Go and read your history book you lazy youth
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by brenister10: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
engrchykae:
Abiola even went to the extent of being a moslem so that the caliphate will see him as a good man,castigated ibos,did everything for the caliphate to love him,yet all to no avail.
I see tinubu going the way of mko

Is that the history your seniors told you or you read it from a book to suit your own cynical narrative. For your information, Abiola was born a Muslim. Go dust your books and read and stop spreading nonsense
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by brenister10: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Blackmann001:
Honestly I dnt want to hurt a big tribe in naija...... But I dnt see how marrying abiola mks one a hero of democracy....

Is that not same phrase tinubu calls himself..? Now is tinubu not enemy of democracy... Well, rip to the hero of our South west Brothers ND sisters

Another indomie generation spotted. Go and read about what the woman did before you spew trash here
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
osydennyz:
Her personal assistant, who was later accused of being involved with her assassins, was in the car but was not hurt ......... yoruba's seems to be associated with Betrayal alot....
But who really killed this woman and her husband Al Mustafa was making the calls of some higher authorities...Same way Bola Ige and Funsho Williams were killed all in the name of politics
You just shake table. They will come for your head
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by tot(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
fairheart:

Women like you who insist on what she believe in grin

My racism "friend", hello there.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by fairheart(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin grin "racism friend" LMAO!
grin grin grin grin grin
tot:

My racism "friend", hello there.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by colestephan86: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Exact opposite of Bianca Ojukwu
How can u compare kudirat abiola with Bianca.
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by gungab(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eyah
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by gungab(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Eyah

Continue to Rest Great Heroine
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Kenoxman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mehn...Mercedes v-boot as of 1996. This car was the rave of the moment in the early 2000. Now I believe Abiola was in real money during his lifetime. Baba God I wan start with just Golf 3. Bless my hustle bikonu!

1 Like

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by tot(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
fairheart:
grin grin grin "racism friend" LMAO!
grin grin grin grin grin

Haha! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by femmoy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Easybela:
undecided who is she Here in kafachan,we don't know her.
I don't expect an indomine generation to know her.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Empiree: 12:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Respect, mama.

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2020
brenister10:

Is that the history your seniors told you or you read it from a book to suit your own cynical narrative. For your information, Abiola was born a Muslim. Go dust your books and read and stop spreading nonsense
illorin was also founded A caliphate
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Topsic70: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Rip
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Gabapentin: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

U can share ur opinion without insult..

Moreover he is right... She isn't a COWARD like Ojukwu Kanu n zik

I'm sure you know a lot about cowards, you learnt a lot about how to be a cowardly nonentity from your father
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Gabapentin: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Godfullsam:

I will amount to everything I want to become in life.
Anything means nothing.
mumu!
just like your ancestors who transferred their unfortunate dullness genes to you
Re: Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gabapentin:

and you think you can ever amount to anything in life

juvenile delinquent

Waoh!
This is the simple truth that have been giving you sleepless night for more than a week.

Even the Ojukwu and kanu family knew the truth and they have since gotten over it .

You will never know a sound sleep all your life. Things of pain, sorrow and fear will continue to torment you all the days of your miserable life.

You will never do well in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.