Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) (25756 Views)

Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited / Tinubu Commissioning Monitoring Vehicles Mobile Court (2006) / We Need To See Photos Of Tinubu Commissioning Projects Between 1999 To 2007. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Zydote: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2022
FLASHBACK: [4th June 2001]: Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT officially commissioned the newly reconstructed Kudirat Abiola Way, Ikeja. (Which was formerly known as Oregun Road)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7whUebyVShU

Commissioner for Works, @raufaregbesola giving a brief background of what the road looked like before the reconstruction, roads being done at that period, and the Brilliance of Governor Tinubu. This road remains one of the best in the State till date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8xt6WIvCVg

A Young Aunty Hafsat Abiola thanking the Governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT at the commissioning of the Kudirat Abiola Way, Ikeja (named after her mum), on the 4th of June 2001.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGBUeaPcFlg

Finally …. Mr Femi Falana SAN commended Governor Tinubu @officialABAT for the gesture and also commended him on his efforts on cleanliness around the State which was a major issue at the beginning of his administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fldoHjGNGFU
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1567393386432270336?t=lStsiqimtiVmZJ1lRYCJrw&s=19

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by derecho(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
BAT aka Mr.Odale T'olule

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Pandev(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
IPOB miscreants will still say that it was Jakande that constructed the road

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by LeoDeKing: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Pandev:
I disagree.

It was initiated by Patience Jonathan.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Pandev(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I disagree.
It was initiated by Patience Jonathan.
gringringrin

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Yoruba1stson: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Zombiedents go cry tire
Jagaban is the man for the job
Emilokan 1 is the next president, if uno like am go hang yourself

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by lhordspy: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
pictures that hit hards and give enemy of Nigeria massive headache.

I wont talk much though. I will wait till February 25, 2023.

There will be lot of commotion. Some will drink sniper, some will jump off the New Niger bridge, Some will.hang themselves.

They wont be missed. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

As for me, my duty is to produce more tanks and buckets for yeebos miscreants to cry in.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Yoruba1stson: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Pandev:
aah aah

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2022
We have seen better from poorer states.... if not that the Lagos treasury is being looted with reckless abandon.. the attached picture below is what Lagos should be modelling because of its strategic income generation infrastructures and average income population size.

Peter Obi of a lower income state asphalted over 800km worth of road a distance of Lagos to Kano in same 8years....
- Less IGR
- No tolls
- No loans
- No debts
- Still saved 75bn (2 years worth of FAAC at the time)
- Paid off 36bn pension while at it.. (1year worth of FAAC)

Ahh... Lagos, it is well sha...

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Softmirror: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:
We have seen better from poorer states.... except the Lagos treasury is being looted beyond "God forbid".. the attached picture below is what Lagos should be modelling.

grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Tinubu would not even come 3rd if majority are sane in Nigeria... Thank God the independent thinkers have grown in large proportion.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Softmirror: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:

Tinubu would not even come 3rd if majority are sane in Nigeria... Thank God the independent thinkers have grown in large proportion.
undecided

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Hotfreeze: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Esseite:
We have seen better from poorer states.... if not that the Lagos treasury is being looted with reckless abandon.. the attached picture below is what Lagos should be modelling because of its strategic income generation infrastructures and average income population size.

See them, special adviser on Lagos affairs. Meanwhile, they are using kerosene to bribe your fathers and giving your mothers 500 Naira after childbirth.

Ikpeazu used 8 years to build 1 flyover of questionable tensile strength and millipedes like you were hailing him. Sometimes, you shut up your dirty mouth and pretend you have sense.

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by FunkeAyorinde: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Umsworld: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Zombidients your lord and savior Falana was present

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by cornerstonee: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Hhh
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Vombomo76(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
that nigga tweaking son
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Nice one! However, Nigeria does not deserve emilokan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by YoungLionken(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
If you like, dig the throwback photos/videos of him commissioning mansions and skyscrapers in the Islamic paradise with 7 virgins, I and my people are not moved..

It's Peter Obi or nothing..

And if Peter Obi weren't on the race, then Atiku owns my vote!!

Most of my brothers in the north, would vote Atiku and Kwakwanso, while most southerners, would vote Obi Peter..

Tinubu would only get the scrumbs left tongue...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
God bless real omoluabis that have rejected the criminal drugnibu

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
No be by road comisioning abeg

Is your candidate physically fit and mentally sound to lead the nation in the right direction?

If yes, good luck
If not, you just lost a voter here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
I remember this! God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
chech my signature for freebies!

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Klington: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
sad
Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by Hotfreeze: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
God bless real omoluabis that have rejected the criminal drugnibu

Peter Obi has been rejected by Yorubas. We no dey play UGM politics here.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) by IgOga(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2022
derecho:
BAT aka Mr.Odale T'olule
grin grin grin Do you know Tinubu was a Senator in 1992?

From Senator na commissioner e dey chase shocked Nawa o....some people would believe anything as long as it posted online

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri / Travellers Stranded On Maiduguri-Damaturu Highway As Boko Haram Attacks Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.