Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. (472 Views)

The Kogi Agenda Prevailed, Time For Greater Achievements - Usman Ododo / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. by VulgarVulvas: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
I remember how the Police quickly released CCTV videos and pictures of both the Ofa and Owerri bank robberies.

Ask yourself why the Police is yet to release the videos and footage from the Kogi First Bank and Police station massacre that saw 9 people killed in cold blood.

There is a reason why they are not making it public and you and I know very well why.

May it be because the tribe of the criminals can easily be identified?
Re: The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
VulgarVulvas:
I remember how the Police quickly released CCTV videos and pictures of both the Ofa and Owerri bank robberies.

Ask yourself why the Police is yet to release the videos and footage from the Kogi First Bank and Police station massacre that saw 9 people killed in cold blood.

There is a reason why they are not making it public and you and I know very well why.

May it be because the tribe of the criminals can easily be identified?
Bro. You don't know what investigation is all about why not keep quiet, who told you they are at large.
Re: The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. by VulgarVulvas: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
supportnija:

Bro. You don't know what investigation is all about why not keep quiet, who told you they are at large.
[/s]
Re: The Kogi Bank Massacre And Why They Are Yet To Release The CCTV Footage. by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Well, one of the suspects of the offa bank robbery was one of Saraki aids. And as at the time the incident happened, "the powers that be" in APC wanted an excuse to do away with bukola Saraki as the CCT trails, just like the house rules forgery on Saraki and Ike ekueremadu, proved in effective.

The offa robbery was a golden opportunity ;like a lost pin found in a massive ocean. So it's only logical if you see pictures and CCTV videos flying all over the Internet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Kill Top Boko Haram Leaders Again / Edo 2020: Don’t Try To Bribe Or Blackmail Me, Judge Warns Lawyers, Parties / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Speaks On 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.