Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. (2816 Views)

South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,) / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking / Nigerian-korean Model, Hyun Min Is South Korea's First Black Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. by Belmaritz: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
I was reading an article on model poses,his picture was on the list, that was the first time I saw him. I can't remember how I got to know about him, maybe it was a friend that told me about him being a Nigerian-Korean

I was surprised and all, Amebo mode activated (curiosity) I found out he was the first Black Korean model to break into the South Korean modeling industry. He had said in an interview with Vogue;

“Because my skin is different, some designers and brands won’t really use me,” he says. “But rather than leaving, I want to work harder—being Han Hyun Min and building my own unique charm is important to me.”
I watched a clip from a Korean variety show MY ENGLISH PUBERTY it's about learning English as a second language. On the show Hyun Min admitted that he understands English cause his Mom speaks it to him sadly he can't speak English check out more. He was listed among the top 30 influential teens in 2017 in Time magazine .

An aside he also featured in a high school drama HIP HOP KING - NASSNA STREET i watched the first episode episode with a friend and she said ' he has a Nigerian accent even though he speaks Korean ' I so agree.

I guess last year or early this year I searched the internet for Nigerian-Korean models don't know why I did? Bae Yoo Jin came up wawu �

https://hallyuguilty..com/2020/06/rant.html?m=1

Re: Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. by Horus(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntPVbVLWIkY

Korea's First Nigerian-Korean Model? Who is Han Hyun Min
Re: Han Hyun Min And Bae Yoo Jin. by jo1783: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
OKAY

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Got Engaged Again After First Marriage Failed (vid / Actor, Chidi Mokeme, Celebrates As He Turns 50 With Stunning Photos / Eniola Badmus Wants To Know Which Picture You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.