Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum (2932 Views)

Need A Dedicated Server To Set Up An Email Server? How About This One? / 79k+ Nigerian Email Address For Sale At $5 Only / Email Server To Pulled Down Mails Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum by ufumes(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2011
Hi, fellow
nairalanders. Pls
do any one knows
of a Nigerian
hosting and email
server firm that
can allow me email
over 5000
members of my
forum. Several
times when i
needed to alert my
members of recent
updates to my
site, i am always
handicapped cos
my current hosting
company restricts
the amount of
email i can send
per hour to 50
emails. It can be
frustrating trying
to manually send
the emails to all
my members with
this restrictions.
Pls i need help
from you. Thanks
in anticipations
Re: A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum by lagoshost(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
50 per hr? That is very small. Lagoshost.com We allow 500/hr.

The truth is that you can not get 5000/hr on a shared host. You better go for something better.
Re: A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum by ufumes(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
@lagos host thanks for the reply, but what is the daily limit of emails one can send if one hosts a site with your server and how much can it cost.
Re: A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum by lagoshost(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
You can get the details on www.lagoshost.com or you can call us on 08023611150 for more details
Re: A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum by julybaba(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just remember to protect your digital goods,ebooks
and gigs with askpentagon.com

(1) (Reply)

***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** / Get Up To 500+ Contact To Grow Your Business And Whatsapp Views / How To Make Money By Designing A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.