Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) (81945 Views)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by miket2(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2020
joeluv:
RIP in man. May our sweet lord guide you even in heaven. I also pray for the souls of all Nigerians that have died in the hands of the police. Unfortunately we have a weak government, we continue to pray you all!

Iy is not the governments fault , Nigeria is failed because of its people

Do you know how rubbish the police in America and UK were before ? they were worse than any Nigerian police, I swear

Do you think when people were dying in police cells the government listened ? They didnt

And we rioted , and things changed

Go and research if you dont believe me , every time there was a riot against police treatment laws were made . EVERY TIME

So dont be sitting there thinking that we dont know what we are doing , the same people that that didnt send when we were doing peacefull demonstration are the same people that are now kneeling down and apologising.

I always laugh at you people , you all talk as If only Nigeria has bad leadership , the politicians over here are just as bad , but we arent docile if they mess up they know we will scatter the whole place .

Nigerian politicians are not performing because you people are not holding them to task
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by femmoy(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2020
babakb:

Speak for yourself, I don't give a hoot about George Floyd because he and other Black Americans don't give a hoot about the killings happening in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Niger, Borno etc.

he doesn't need all blacks to feel for him,if majority can,then I think u are not relevant.

next time learn to mind ur fucking business and never ever mention me in ur damn life again.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Caseless: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
I see them honoring a P0rnstar right in a church!

This life no balance

And then, no one is dying of Corona virus.
Prostesters are on the streets, mourners are jammed in the church for Floyd, no one has collapsed.
So George became a vaccine and antidote to Covid 19 overnight?!!!!!
he's married with kids and also a por'nstar too. Americans sef. People were actually looking for the opportunity to defy the lockdown and this came. So they utilized it so well.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2020
sowilli:
who gave an unarmed civilian the authority to spend counterfeit notes and break into homes. The problems with many blacks is that they are not hyperrealist and they allow sentiments into everything they do. Two wrongs don’t make a right. My response was to the man who says Floyd should not be judged. If you can’t judge Flyod as a criminal, don’t judge the police man as a murderer.
and you think he deserved to be killed? I don't blame you I blame Nigeria that has turned her people to animals.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 7:31am On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This life no balance

Prostesters are on the streets, mourners are jammed in the church for Floyd, no one has collapsed.

A real church doesn't discriminate. Even a thief was once saved by your Jesus, by the way Everyone is a IndecentStar, how do you think your ass came into existence... don't be silly in your comments. Have a little respect for the dead.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2020
The only things most Nigerians see in other humans is their supposed "bad" not good. That's why most of you are poor. Yeah, intellectually poor... That makes you broke as well. Argue with your PHCN bill.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by nestkojex(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
project materials for NIGERIA or
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by elonize(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This life no balance

its called d power of d human spirit.. Nothing more...non of dem will b infected
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2020
And now they had to bury him . suprise the one who thirst for his blood is not given the corpse to eat like other animals who only kill to eat . Then indeed . . . .
" man is a very stupid animal ." _ rtd gen . olusegun obasanjo
angry
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by nestkojex(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2020
chatinent:
And his killer is granted bail instead of him also being laid to rest!

Please how did you do the bold yellow big 2500? Thanks
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Rip
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Badestman: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Larryallfather:
RIP George floyd.... your killer is next to die cool

Shut up are you God?
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by chatinent: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2020
nestkojex:

Please how did you do the bold yellow big 2500? Thanks
Quote this post to see how I did it.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by rukell(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This life no balance

DO U HAVE SENSE AT ALL!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This life no balance

Is brain paining you?
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
rukell:
DO U HAVE SENSE AT ALL!
He must be a complete fool.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Caseless:
he's married with kids and also a por'nstar too. Americans sef. People were actually looking for the opportunity to defy the lockdown and this came. So they utilized it so well.
Does your brain function at all?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Those pictures are touching cry cry cry

Rest in peace. Sleep well.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by nestkojex(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
chatinent:

Quote this post to see how I did it.
I have seen it. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by bestpunterever: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

He must be a complete fool.
I can see you are fighting with everybody, you are totally mad, Now I will ignore you forever....you shall know no peace go and mark my word,
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Spectrum22: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2020
BABANGBALI:
jealousy. Even in death you still dey jealous am as you know sey your own burial and casket no go fine like this. Ntooooooooor!
Jealous a dead man! You sound very smart.
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2020
an average Norway police spends about 6-9years in the police academy.
then about 6mnths handling firearms
FullBlastLight:

Enlighten us pls, how are they doing it?

No pun intended!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
ossaisly:
an average Norway police spends about 6-9years in the police academy.
then about 6mnths handling firearms

Oh, thanks!

Little wonder, d diff is really very clear, because d reverse is obviously d case here in Naija!

D level of unprofessionalism & unsophistication of d Nig police speak volumes of their reputation & poor performance!

I really do hope Nig wil stil someday get things right, maybe not under dis crop of leaders or looters as d case may be!
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Larryallfather(m): 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Don't you like revenge?
Badestman:

Shut up are you God?
Re: George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) by Badestman: 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Larryallfather:
Don't you like revenge?

Vengeance is only for God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.