Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

"No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (24595 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
omowolewa:
Let us hear from Aregbe first
He too is coming with a bigger denial.

My question is, did aregberascal convene any meeting where changes were made to the ruling officials, before the disbandment?

1 Like

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by wyqay: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
There's no smoke without fire
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by rasheed442(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tinubu....enough is enough...... park and go..... i say park and go
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
murphyibiam15:
They should mine each others skulls...even if there is will they let it out? No
Child of perdition spotted.
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by hardeyincah(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Did u see it?

Did u?

Check very well

I saw it boldly

Tinubu political family

1 Like

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Yakyah: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Tinubu is controlling Lagos State through the unconstitutional governor's advisory council, and the hastiness in the reply points to something. Time shall tell.
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Ellie01: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2020
naptu2:
See previous thread here:
Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/5914237/tinubu-bans-political-groups-lagos

Bola Ahmed Tinubu @AsiwajuTinubu

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1270421590996586499

*TIME WILL TELL*
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by jetguy(m): 2:12am On Jun 10, 2020
their problem
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:14am On Jun 10, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba hate themselves

you're right
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by johntolu: 2:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Gandollar:
So Aregberascal must never aspire to be anything except Tinubu permits? How long do you think a man with a rising profile is going to be under an old expiring Lord?

You need 101% to succeed as a politician, in Yorubaland.
Anything less, will likely turn you to a 'Demo' or 'Fani-Power', in Yorubaland.

Attached below, is OBJ's statement about loyalty;

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/ahmadu-alis-loyalty-steadfastness-made-succeed-president-obasanjo/
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by OmoManU: 2:39am On Jun 10, 2020
forgerrit there's something brewing, interesting times ahead
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by naptu2: 3:06am On Jun 10, 2020
omowolewa:
Let us hear from Aregbe first

I'm sorry, that's my fault. I forgot to include his reaction.

LIES, LIES AND LIES! AREGBESOLA DISMISSES STORY OF RIFT WITH TINUBU...

The Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has debunked claims of nursing presidential ambition in 2023 and also dismissed claims that he is at war with his leader and mentor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He spoke in Abuja this afternoon against the background of the lies peddled by an online publication. Ogbeni Aregbesola said his loyalty to Asiwaju is not only total, his commitment to whatever the leader wants is unwavering.

The minister revealed that he knew where the story was coming from and the identity of those sponsoring it. 'Rift with Asiwaju Tinubu? Nothing can be more impossible! Nothing can be farther from the truth. I remain committed to my mentor,' Aregbesola said,

adding that "the group our detractors claim has been banned is the most committed to the realization of Asiwaju's ambition."

The minister continued: "They even said I have presidential ambition. False!" Aregbesola reiterated that the APC is one,

adding that the party is like an oak tree that keeps growing. He said his focus and goal is to execute his ministerial duties as directed by President Muhammadu Buhari.

In conclusion, he urged his supporters to ignore the publication in its entirety and refrain from being distracted from the goal of building a strong APC as well as a united Nigeria.

He also retweeted Tinubu's statement.

1 Like

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Clothingonline9(m): 4:16am On Jun 10, 2020
Buy your Turkey shirts,chinos ,jeans and pant trousers at affordable price all sizes Lagos and Nationwide delivery.TM Lewin available click below
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by RPG2020(m): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2020
Fwol nor dey lay eggs for night
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by maynation(f): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Expert17:
Maynation
Man like Expert17 cheesy cheesy

The supporter of a struggling team. tongue
The supporter of teams that dwell on past glories. tongue
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Expert17: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
maynation:

Man like Expert17 cheesy cheesy

The supporter of a struggling team. tongue
The supporter of teams that dwell on past glories. tongue

grin grin

How are you?

I miss you o cool

Thank God football is back
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by maynation(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin

How are you?

I miss you o cool

Thank God football is back
I have been fine, how about you?
miss you too.

Life has been boring, but thank God football is back. cheesy
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Expert17: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2020
maynation:

I have been fine, how about you?
miss you too.

Life has been boring, but thank God football is back. cheesy

Hv been okay, but bored to the core.

I hope to see you on June 17 cool

1 Like

Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Lol programming
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by ijayaone: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
make una shoot each other for all i care.nonsene
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Gandollar(f): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2020
johntolu:

You need 101% to succeed as a politician, in Yorubaland.
Anything less, will likely turn you to a 'Demo' or 'Fani-Power', in Yorubaland.

Attached below, is OBJ's statement about loyalty;

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/ahmadu-alis-loyalty-steadfastness-made-succeed-president-obasanjo/
All you need is the loyalty of the Tinubu kind to succeed.

The way he tore down AD that brought him to limelight and fragmented the once All powerful Afenifere!

See, Tinubu is a political master strategist today because he has institutionalized the business of chop I chop.

Tinubu understands that concept and has deployed jeun soke to the innermost core of Lagos politics.

Been the first civilian Governor of Lagos after the junta, coupled with his struggles against the junta, (which we have now come to know that he dined with the junta at night), Yorubas rallied so much behind him, but as they rallied Funso Williams!

He got ample opportunity and power to recreate and reapportion Lagos wealth streams to tribute into his pocket naturally.
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by Proudlytips: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Who cares
Re: "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu by maynation(f): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Expert17:

Hv been okay, but bored to the core.

I hope to see you on June 17 cool

Same here. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / EFCC Invites Akpabio For Fresh Questioning Over Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / Throwback Photos Of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.