Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (25086 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by ceometromedia: 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Governor Nasir Ahmad El Rufai has arrived Osogbo, in support of Gboyega Oyetola, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, ahead of tomorrow’s Gubernatorial Election in Osun State. He was pictured with Osun state Governor Aregbesola and minister of information, Lai Mohammed during Jumat service in Osogbo.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-el-rufai-lai-mohammed-and-aregbesola-at-jumat-service/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by amaniro: 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
I thought ogbeni was a Christian. He was going to church before?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
Has Uche Secondus or Ipob pikin Saraki relocated to Oshogbo to help the dancing senator?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by abjisperson(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Osinbajo kuku join them na

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by LudaChriz(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
CilicMarin:
Has Uche Secondus or Ipob pikin Saraki relocated to Oshogbo to help the dancing senator?

Get sense for once

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
there is one thing that interest me about Muslims. I have been watching and observing this thing about them, regardless of what political post they hold, they worshipped together with others but reverse is the case in church, you will see them taking rich and popular sit to the front of the pastor with unnecessary respect.

for example tinubu sitting close to where pastor adeboye sat then, what stop him from sitting where others sat

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
amaniro:
I thought ogbeni was a Christian. He was going to church before?
Rauf is not a Christian name now

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Richdad50(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
"Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake." -◄ Isaiah 54:15 ►

16 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
If God was real he for surely stike these bastards down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by xangerar: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nasir El-Rufai: I remember he was locked up at Golphin Suites, Awka years back when he went there to be with Chris Ngige of the then ACN on an election day.

Peter Obi kept asking what El-Rufai had come to do in Awka on such a day.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by ifymadu: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
After these prayers what next? Lies, looting, killing, etc

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Hardewarlee(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Let’s see if Osun will remain sleeping like they did for 8years .... Or they stay woke ...

For all I pity Lautech students ...

Note: Don’t quote me please , Whether good or Bad , I’m not here to please anybody ... This is my space , I can decide to vomit anything here . You are also guaranteed a space .

I know we have some stubborn goats here ... Quote me I will curse your entire family . I promise you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by ifymadu: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
LudaChriz:

Get sense for once
You can’t blame the guy, sense is not cheap

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by adisabarber(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
The way they are seated shows the person that prays regularly among them. If you know, you know grin
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by vujebe(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Wiked and his boys are not yet in town.
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by abjisperson(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Where is tinubu?...
Sorry I forgot, he has more money than the whole osun state
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
APC is Osun
Osun is APC

God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by kennosklint(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
So lai Muhammad still pray.nawaoh
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Adeleke should not waste money

He is a goner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by segeranking(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello good evening. I'm an upper credit graduate of mechanical engineering technology (manufacturing option) searching for a job currently. I'm done with the compulsory nysc program, I live in ojodu Berger Lagos State. I have good interpersonal skills that will interest you if you deem it fit to go through my CV. I will be very grateful if you can make a recommendation or perhaps give me one for I am ethusiatic in giving out my best and learning more from any interested organization. Please hit me up via my mail, for I will be gladden to share a copy for good. alanamichaelsegun@gmail.com. Thank you may God bless you richly

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Benekruku(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
abjisperson:
Where is tinubu?...
Sorry I forgot, he has more money than the whole osun state

Have you eaten today?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
sad
Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by adebayosun02: 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
The RIGGING team

1 Like

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Tedpgrass: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Is that Buhari in the 3rd picture in the grey kaftan

Re: El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) by Sharpshooota: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Boko Haram boys goes to jumat service too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Approved N73.1m For Tinubu’s Portrait, N44m For Vegetables / Facebook Removes Saraki’s UK Passport From Sahara reporters Page, Threatens / "We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.