Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap (672 Views)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by CovidVaccine: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
A woman saying "Go back to your Country", receives slap for pushing.

A white woman ranting "Go Back To Your Country" receives hot slap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VANnGI3E28g

Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by dedeorji(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thoroughly deserved.
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by athaboi(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Good
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by timibare(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
She wan go carry jazz abi where she dey go....

1 Like

Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
The white woman made sense! All black's should make it back to Africa with immediate alacrity!! cool

My candid thoughts.
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by otipoju(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeejayTeeno:
The white woman made sense! All black's should make it back to Africa with immediate alacrity!! cool

My candid thoughts.

That woman is a native american a descendant of the original owners of the land.

Europeans migrated to America about 450 years ago and killed off the natives in very large numbers.

Following your arguement, all whites should make it back to Europe with immediate alacrity.

Always think before you speak that is if you have a functioning brain

1 Like

Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
otipoju:

That woman is a native american a descendant of the original owners of the land.

Europeans migrated to America about 450 years ago and killed off the natives in very large numbers.

Following your arguement, all whites should make it back to Europe with immediate alacrity.

Always think before you speak that is if you have a functioning brain

Since dz war started 400 or mOre years ago. WTF, gives you the assurance that it would be won in the next 4000 years to come?!??!!!?

But, it's a simple arithmetic that if and only if black's return home. Then, it would be a different ball game entirely!

Only if we black's can come together and be one check the likes of China and the host of Asia as a whole.

We don't need whites to survive!! Get it into ur shitty stony rock of a SKULL!

Guess you were Blind also when I said "my candid thoughts"

Ur dead brain didn't tell you it's my candid opinion ryyyyt?
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by otipoju(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Since dz war started 400 or mOre years ago. WTF, gives you the assurance that it would be won in the next 4000 years to come?!??!!!?

But, it's a simple arithmetic that if and only if black's return home. Then, it would be a different ball game entirely!

Only if we black's can come together and be one check the likes of China and the host of Asia as a whole.

We don't need whites to survive!! Get it into ur shitty stony rock of a SKULL!

Guess you were Blind also when I said "my candid thoughts"

Ur dead brain didn't tell you it's my candid opinion ryyyyt?

You think you know what you are saying but you dont have clue. Blacks should come back home...where exactly is home?
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by DeejayTeeno(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
otipoju:

You think you know what you are saying but you dont have clue. Blacks should come back home...where exactly is home?

Why should I school a riff-raff like you nOw when you have Almighty Google at your fucking disposal?!!!?

Huh?

Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by otipoju(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Why should I school a riff-raff like you nOw when you have Almighty Google at your fucking disposal?!!!?

Huh?

When a child carries first position in primary one, he thinks he knows everything in the world.

From your rantings you have shown you have zero understanding of the world you live in and how it really works.

Let's go by your stupid definition of home and use Nigeria as a yard stick....is Nigeria a safe place where people respect and treat each other with care with biafra agitation, boko haram bombings, herdsman genocide, lack of basic amenities like road, water and constant electricity?

And you want african Americans to come to africa when the ones they have met in USA refer to them as "Akata"...meaning wild cat.

Boy go and sit down somewhere. You dont know nothing.
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by DeejayTeeno(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
otipoju:

When a child carries first position in primary one, he thinks he knows everything in the world.

From your rantings you have shown you have zero understanding of the world you live in and how it really works.

Let's go by your stupid definition of home and use Nigeria as a yard stick....is Nigeria a safe place where people respect and treat each other with care with biafra agitation, boko haram bombings, herdsman genocide, lack of basic amenities like road, water and constant electricity?

And you want african Americans to come to africa when the ones they have met in USA refer to them as "Akata"...meaning wild cat.

Boy go and sit down somewhere. You dont know nothing.

Accepted I don't know all. wink

But, Mr. Omni-knowest did yOu knOw that if by chance they all come back and reset the system and we are governed by those who "merit and deserves" the seat did it for a sec* occur or cross yOur congested, stuffy, mucus filled brain that the likes of lack of basic amenities, herdsman genocide etc. Would not be on an alarming rate as this or even better seize to exist?
shocked

Trust it never did cross your sluggish mind nOw!

Fuc*ktard raise your dumb ugly Fuc*k face and look at the *Big Picture!!* do I have to go 74ft deep to break it down to you via in-depth analysis?? Guess what? I ain't got a sec*!

Besides, I'm not sorry I ain't got time for such time wasting cause at the end of the day your moronic monkey of an asss*s still wouldn't "catch the drift".
grin grin

So, Fuc*k it mehnnnnnnn!
And lest I ForgeT?
Fuc*k yOu for not seeing the "Big Picture"
E be things!
E go be!
cool
Re: A White Woman Ranting "Go Back To Your Country" Receives Hot Slap by otipoju(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
DeejayTeeno:

Accepted I don't know all. wink

But, Mr. Omni-knowest did yOu knOw that if by chance they all come back and reset the system and we are governed by those who "merit and deserves" the seat did it for a sec* occur or cross yOur congested, stuffy, mucus filled brain that the likes of lack of basic amenities, herdsman genocide etc. Would not be on an alarming rate as this or even better seize to exist?
shocked

Trust it never did cross your sluggish mind nOw!

Fuc*ktard raise your dumb ugly Fuc*k face and look at the *Big Picture!!* do I have to go 74ft deep to break it down to you via in-depth analysis?? Guess what? I ain't got a sec*!

Besides, I'm not sorry I ain't got time for such time wasting cause at the end of the day your moronic monkey of an asss*s still wouldn't "catch the drift".
grin grin

So, Fuc*k it mehnnnnnnn!
And lest I ForgeT?
Fuc*k yOu for not seeing the "Big Picture"
E be things!
E go be!
cool

Like I said.. you are still in primary one and have no clue of how the world you live in really works.

If you have ever lived outside Africa for one year, you will not be vomiting trash all over this thread.

I'm done talking to you as you have nothing worthwhile to say. If you like cry till tomorrow I won't answer you.

Frustration plenty for you body.

(1) (Reply)

OYO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY WELCOMES PAD A PAL INITIATIVE / It Has Happen In Abuja : / Get Your Wedding Gown For As Low As N20, 000 And Get The Little Bride Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.