Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

It Must Be A Sin To Pity The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Must Be A Sin To Pity The Nigerian Police (336 Views)

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman / Pity The Western World / He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Must Be A Sin To Pity The Nigerian Police by Godisgreatest1: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
I was on my way home around 7am one rainy morning and I shuttled from Obio akpor in port harcourt to education bus stop. Something happened at the bus stop. The bus I was in was a 14 seater bus and was half filled with 7 passengers. A well kitted police man tried to enter the bus but the driver and conductor refused. Now it was raining heavily so I was not pleased with the gesture of the driver and conductor so I shouted at the driver that he should let the man in and that he had no regard for Nigerian security. But to my surprise, neither the driver nor conductor said a word they just drove away and left the man there under the rain. Not even a single passenger made a comment. No reason whatsoever from anyone in that bus.
Now, around 3:30pm, I was outside my place of residence, all of a sudden I saw 4 police men with 'e crack' written on their uniforms heavily armed walk towards a shop that was locked from inside. There is a partial lock down in this part of Port harcourt and markets are closed, but lock up shops are allowed to operate. But it surprised me that these officers, on getting to the shop, tried to pull down the steel shop gate. They even brought a large axe and tear gas just to Make the 17 year old boy who is master left him to look after the shop while he went for lunch, to open the door, because at that point the boy locked himself inside the shop deliberately. A young man named iyke soon came out from a house next to mine and I suspected he must be a relative to the shop owner. The young man tried to calm the officers down but they were only interested in breaking into the shop if the boy refuses to open it and come outside.
Do you know that while struggling with them, a sum of #6500 fell from a parcel of books that iyke was holding, but he didn't know, and one of the police men hurriedly picked it up and put it in his pocket. They chased the crowd with gun. There were 4 police men but only 3 knew of the money that was picked up from the floor.
The sales boy later opened the door and he was slapped, handcuffed and taken to an area very close to the popular ikoku junction were he was held ransom because he was asked to provide his master or call the master on phone to come to the location with #100k.
The issue concerning the money picked on the floor was raised when the master went to pick him up, 2 of the police men denied it, 1 of them agreed to it, he was the driver and youngest of them all, while the 4th person from the onset knew nothing about the #6500, he even swore with his life that he wasn't aware but that he was convinced since there were many witnesses around.
The boy was freed with #9,500. He narrated all that happened while he was in their custody that they were planning to spend the money in a brothel in diobu axis and gisted the about there type of women.

I now know why the bus driver and the conductor as well as the passengers in the bus had no pity for the police man earlier that day.

Please, is there any reason in this planet to pity the police?
Re: It Must Be A Sin To Pity The Nigerian Police by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
U wan pity devil

1 Like

Re: It Must Be A Sin To Pity The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
A simple case study of "police is ur friend" and "bail is free" *spits on the useless elephant symbol* *spits on the constitution*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: DSS Arrest EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Man Saves 3-year-old Boy Thrown From A Fire On Third-floor Apartment (video) / Nigerian Woman Advertised For Sale On Facebook In Lebanon Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.