Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR (60705 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Abia Governor’s Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure / EXCLUSIVE: Abia Governor’s Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure / Abba Kyari Is In Cuba Receiving Coronavirus Treatment - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Omojudy: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2020
At first when Covid happened to Buhari chief of staff, I join those with bad mouth but after a scare and going for testing, then seeing someone die of it, I say no one deserves this sickness.
Get well soon Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by obyrich(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2020
All these after world bank released over 20bn loan to begin major road construction in Abia. They should check well o. I dey fear Abia state and their politicians.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Kay25(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Ikpeazu, I tried to pray for you but The Spirit says you should Humble yourself and seek the Face of GOD Through His Servant...

I Believe you know the Servant of GOD you should call.

A Word From Him will settle your Matter .
prophet...If he is to seek the face of the Lord it is not compulsory he calls the servant of the Lord let him do it personally and God will send a message through his servant back to him.unanugo enough of all this mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Caseless: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Barbienice:
Lol
deal?
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Jabioro: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Coro need to be wicked to all Nigeria leaders, especially those who showed no Mercy to their various State...

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Bigleaf1006: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2020
He doesn't have any corona virus, he only used it to cover up is renal ailment which is the bigger threath.

Declaring his real ailment will undermine his hold on power and political realingnments that will not favour him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Dexter23401: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Nemesis is nocking, na turn by turn, our politicians must pay for their wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Urchman200: 6:34am On Jun 10, 2020
ojotobiloba1:

Bad government or not, Wishing your fellow human death is preposterous
in China they don't wish them death they kill corrupt leaders, and that is why they are progressing,in my own country what do we have instead of condemning a bad leader we turned and insult those that abuse them,may God help us in this country seriously, suffer a witch not to live ok.

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by nku5: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2020
May God heal him in Jesus name but when he recovers he should now understand he isnt God and release Emperor Gabriel Ogbonna that is in DSS detention for criticising his administration

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Yedebem: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
post=90502318:
This is the definition of Double Wahala.

May God heal the Guv in his infinite mercies.
We pray he gets back to his feet soon.

True.
That's why y'all need to be very careful hygiene-wise and get your handwashing game on point.

Kids, that is what they are!
We call them Nairaland kids.

AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN in Jesus name.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by iamauxin(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Youngortega1:
A good Samaritan should help me with 3k to fill my gas cylinder please. I am too broke right now.
Zenith Bank.
If you fill it now, what would you cook with it?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by vincentus16: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2020
that's the problem now. equip Nigeria hospitals up to standard them no hear. Corona has expose their ass. he would have run to US on a normal. now there's no hospital with good equipment to sustain you. this politicians deserve what they are getting. many have committed suicides due to the frustrations and depression they have caused the civilians. ThankGod for this Corona. they will all taste a little bit what they have served their citizens all these years. He may be having this kidney issue but the lockdown have prevented him from flying out. now that he's got infected, it's now a complicated issue. I won't judge them but all I know is they deserve what they r getting. them no pass all the people that have drink sniper all these years. m more concerned about the civilians contracting the disease. wishing him quick recovery. m not God to judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2020
I have some food stuffs at home but cashless.
iamauxin:

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by firstjoe(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Governor Ikpeazu, I tried to pray for you but The Spirit says you should Humble yourself and seek the Face of GOD Through His Servant...

I Believe you know the Servant of GOD you should call.

A Word From Him will settle your Matter .
which man of God is that? I will need to call him too
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Grandmeister(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
obyrich:
All these after world bank released over 20bn loan to begin major road construction in Abia. They should check well o. I dey fear Abia state and their politicians.
Lol that money na off limit to naija politicians...na NEWMAP project, world bank funds, supervises and pays contractors directly....but the contractors can still give small egunje to the politicians AFTER they have worked out the money and has been paid by NEWMAP..not before.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by lekki1444: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
my main man ikppeazu done eat one too many nkwobi SMH
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I pray covid19 treats him the way he has treated Abia state
Why didn't he receive treatment in the isolation center he built, or they are for the masses,

Okezie Ikpeazu tested positive for coronavirus after saying Covid-19 won't harm them because Abia state is the only state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible

Even in Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was born has 3,916 confirmed cases.

No standard government hospital in the whole Abia state, health worker are owed backlog of salaries
When they have headache, they run to world class facilities abroad built by reasonable leaders
Now they can't travel as usual, we are all stuck here, covid19 is a leveller
I PRAY HE RECOVERS, AND LEARNS HIS LESSON...... CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
I HOPE OTHER GOVERNORS ARE TAKING NOTES
The Bible says no peace for the wicked, let him/them bear the consequences of his/their wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by BigBashiru: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
This Is not sounding like a good Prognosis.
I said it before, covid19 does not pity obsessed patients, if renal failure is added, one can only ask God for his mercies.

All these our zoo politicians with zero IQ need to learn from COVID-19. even as I type this, resident Doctors are beign owed!!

You plan to fly him abroad, yet you all wonder why there is racism in 2020, when a governor of an oil producing country can not boast of a single functioning hospital... Why will the white man respect you?

Fix your health care system, fix your country! Where you just, can't as it is, then you remove your leprosy fingers let the damn entity disintegrate into manageable federations.

Very well said. The worst is President of Nigeria proudly going for treatment abroad. Not just one president but all Nigerian presidents. Seems like a curse.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Bigleaf1006:
He doesn't have any corona virus, he only used it to cover up is renal ailment which is the bigger threath.

Declaring his real ailment will undermine his hold on power and political realingnments that will not favour him.

grin

Here is the fact, the man most likely has covid19.

Covid19 can present with severe symptoms, including kidney disease. Add the fact that Ikpeazu has coexisiting ailments ,And is obese , and the matter is made worse.

And the truth is, he has a high chance of this not ending well.

Not everything is politics or polticial stuff.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by chigoziri2403(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
veeshock:

The Bible says no peace for the wicked, let him/them bear the consequences of his/their wickedness.
they are not aware
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by chukkysnow: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
can you imagine!

Against your fellow brother.
who told you they are brothers now all of a sudden.shatap there!
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Eillyeillz(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2020
My Believes and up bringing wouldn't let me wish you what you deserve.

Wish you a full recovery, for the sake of your family and Loved one's.

You are still a Terrible person Though.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by BigBashiru: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Why no good hospital in most States?? This is something the Nigerian leadership needs to be ashamed about.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by engrchykae(m): 6:49am On Jun 10, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I pray for God's healing upon your life

Get well soon your Excellency.
prophets of Baal, always prophesying good for gains
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by SavageMaster: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2020
bluefilm:
If he dies now, they'll say it's corona without mentioning that the nigga is suffering from kidney failure!

Naija corona sef na direct original fake from China. grin

Primary cause of death: Kidney failure
Secondary cause: Covid-19

Coronavirus made the death faster.

It's just like HIV. A normal may get sick with pneumonia or even malaria and recover, but with HIV, if the person's viral load is high, he may struggle or even die.

I hope you understand

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by walteriyke: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
can you imagine!

Against your fellow brother.
make I here word joor

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by yesloaded: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
This Is not sounding like a good Prognosis.
I said it before, covid19 does not pity obsessed patients, if renal failure is added, one can only ask God for his mercies.

All these our zoo politicians with zero IQ need to learn from COVID-19. even as I type this, resident Doctors are beign owed!!

You plan to fly him abroad, yet you all wonder why there is racism in 2020, when a governor of an oil producing country can not boast of a single functioning hospital... Why will the white man respect you?

Fix your health care system, fix your country! Where you just, can't as it is, then you remove your leprosy fingers let the damn entity disintegrate into manageable federations.

I hope people would listen

Obesity is bad, it's not a sign that you eat good foods or enjoying life at all

We need to watch what we eat, too much sugar, soda, red meat, junk foods must be avoided at all cost & we drink enough water to wash our system.

If his kidney failure is acute then it's still manageable as he can recover from acute kidney failure but CKD is deadly

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by SavageMaster: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
iamauxin:

Top the money to 5k sir, so he can have something to buy food materials.

It's possible he may still have foodstuffs remaining
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Roon9(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
Why didn't he receive treatment in the isolation center he built, or they are for the masses,

Okezie Ikpeazu tested positive for coronavirus after saying Covid-19 won't harm them because Abia state is the only state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible

No standard government hospital in the whole Abia state, health worker are owed backlog of salaries
When they have headache, they run to world class facilities abroad built by reasonable leaders

Nothing dey dis life o
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Yankee101:
Have mercy Lord

Hopefully when he recovers he gives his best to being the best governor Abia has ever had
best governor Is this coming from Human being or from Animal that recently escape from his gage

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

HE START ON TIME START TO LOOK FOR HIS 2.0 VERSION SO HE WILL COME BACK 40 YEARS YOUNGER

YOU KNOW WHO ALL THE 2.0 VERSION OF OUR LEADERS DEY FAVOR PASS THEIR WIVES
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Annistars: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2020
Governors in Nigeria pls govern ur people well show them love so they can pray for you, when u need there prayers, image if all the people are praying for u what will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / AIG Audu Madaki Attacked By Bandits On Kaduna-Abuja Road, His Orderly Shot Dead / MKO Abiola's Grave 18 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.