Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR (60699 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Abia Governor’s Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure / EXCLUSIVE: Abia Governor’s Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure / Abba Kyari Is In Cuba Receiving Coronavirus Treatment - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by toprealman: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Okezie, as a governor you grounded Abia state teaching hospital now you have travelled abroad (Abuja/ Lagos) for medical treatment.
What about the millions in your state in need of some form of medical assistance that cannot afford to travel to the new "abroad" either due to lockdown imposed by the insensitive government of which you are part of or most likely cannot even afford the cost of treatment because you have refused to pay them for some years now
May this travail knock some senses into your head.
Get well soon man!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Egoveen: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:
My prayers are with him , his family and his aides at the moment....

May God grant him and the others total healing Amen
you really have immensely benefited from this rogue governorsad
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by eyinjuege: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2020
I pray he gets over it.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by toprealman: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I warned him against remsidivir
Africa celebrates mediocrity and likes anything counterfeit.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Egoveen: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
This Is not sounding like a good Prognosis.
I said it before, covid19 does not pity obsessed patients, if renal failure is added, one can only ask God for his mercies.

All these our zoo politicians with zero IQ need to learn from COVID-19. even as I type this, resident Doctors are beign owed!!

You plan to fly him abroad, yet you all wonder why there is racism in 2020, when a governor of an oil producing country can not boast of a single functioning hospital... Why will the white man respect you?

Fix your health care system, fix your country! Where you just, can't as it is, then you remove your leprosy fingers let the damn entity disintegrate into manageable federations.
WORD.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by MuttleyLaff: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry This Is not sounding like a good Prognosis.
I said it before, covid19 does not pity obsessed obese patients, if renal failure is added, one can only ask God for his mercies.

All these our zoo politicians with zero IQ need to learn from COVID-19. even as I type this, resident Doctors are beign owed!!

You plan to fly him abroad, yet you all wonder why there is racism in 2020, when a governor of an oil producing country can not boast of a single functioning hospital... Why will the white man respect you?

Fix your health care system, fix your country! Where you just, can't as it is, then you remove your leprosy fingers let the damn entity disintegrate into manageable federations.
[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebody please pass this Commonsense99 my guy, this chilled bottle of orijin plus send him a truckload of kolanuts and after, make him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though.

4 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by NaijadrivaCars: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:
I pray covid19 treats him the way he has treated Abia state
Why didn't he receive treatment in the isolation center he built, or they are for the masses,

Okezie Ikpeazu tested positive for coronavirus after saying Covid-19 won't harm them because Abia state is the only state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible

Even in Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was born has 3,916 confirmed cases.

No standard government hospital in the whole Abia state, health worker are owed backlog of salaries
When they have headache, they run to world class facilities abroad built by reasonable leaders
Now they can't travel as usual, we are all stuck here, covid19 is a leveller
I PRAY HE RECOVERS, AND LEARNS HIS LESSON...... CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
I HOPE OTHER GOVERNORS ARE TAKING NOTES

Quick Bible lesson, Jesus Christ wasn't born in Jerusalem. undecided

He was born in BETHLEHEM.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Ayobami7(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
eyaah
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Tupaq: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Build and equip hospital in your state. You wont! Pay health care workers working in your state hospital adequate salary. You won't too. Small cough, fiam! You travel abroad for treatment.

I don't pity Nigerian politicians.

See as God won butter deputy governor bread ooo. Like joke the guy would soon become the governor. Chai! See life.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by obyrich(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
Grandmeister:

Lol that money na off limit to naija politicians...na NEWMAP project, world bank funds, supervises and pays contractors directly....but the contractors can still give small egunje to the politicians AFTER they have worked out the money and has been paid by NEWMAP..not before.
Thank you. My mind don come down now. Those guys in Abia are horrible.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by SarkinYarki: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
SavageMaster:

Is kidney failure part of its side effects?

one of the side effects are total respiratory failure and multiple organ failure ..that's why i warned him against it

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by ruggedtimi(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2020
Where is aba mentioned in the bible grin
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Nickymezor(f): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2020
I hope he pulls thru
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by phatnpretty(f): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2020
wizzy199:

You're a sadist
If only all politicians would get a taste of this virus and feel the pains the poor masses go through due to poor health facilities, if only they could learn and make amends but their greediness, pride, arrogance, selfishness etc. wouldn't let them retrace their footsteps. A government that owes salaries and intimidates the workers whenever they try to protest, waved/cancelled eighteen months salaries they owed without seeking the opinion of the workers and decided to start on a new page yet couldn't keep up with the payments, thereby accumulating unpaid salaries again. I pray he recovers and change his ways.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Skidomama(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=chigoziri2403 post=90499695]I pray covid19 treats him the way he has treated Abia state
Why didn't he receive treatment in the isolation center he built, or they are for the masses,

Okezie Ikpeazu tested positive for coronavirus after saying Covid-19 won't harm them because Abia state is the only state in Nigeria mentioned in the bible

No standard government hospital in the whole Abia state, health worker are owed backlog of salaries
When they have headache, they run to world class facilities abroad built by reasonable leaders

The man ikpeazu will not learn, he can't even learn
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by eyinjuege: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2020
johnnychuks:
but how did mercy Johnson make it to U S for her delivery?

She went before the lockdown.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2020
mr incompetence!

so for over five years as governor of abia ...there's no world class medical centre in abia state!

what about the isolation centre?

is meant 4 the poor masses abi?

thanks to uncle coro , he's not partial.

coro vs incompetent leaders..... the former has my vote.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Olatara(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
yanabasee1:
Ok..... Same way Abba Kyari used and kicked a bucket. ..

I pray he'd overcome this Chinese virus ....
A civil servant in Abia state was praying he won't survive it just yesterday, she said he will die there.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Sojiboi(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2020
Always the last even when it comes to testing positive, ikpeazu is always the last
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by RuddyFusion(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Egoveen:
you really have immensely benefited from this rogue governorsad

This is my wish for him and his infected aides ....wish him yours
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Vyzz: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2020
I am not a sadist

But the truth is that I don't want him to recover

And I believe I am speaking the minds of many Abians...

This guy has raped abịa so much

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by senatordave1(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2020
wizzy199:

You're a sadist

So is ikpeazu
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by kingpako(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Abia state government,Build road una say no
Build hospital una say no.now water don pass the garri na.and oga no get where to run to
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by grandstar(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Why won't he have kidney failure with his girth? Is it a crime to exercise? Why do we abhor exercise in this country? Worse, the man seems so proud of his stomach

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by RuddyFusion(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Urchman200:
u should pray yourself first,if u know the number of innocent people that lose their lives on daily basis as a result of bad leadership in abia state u will not tell me about prayer to a clueless leader.

I have prayed for myself and my family...and the scriptures ask us to pray for our leaders that's what I just did
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Abagworo(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Get well soon Governor for it is faith and luck that heals this virus. As for those claiming he didn't build world class hospitals how come US, Italy and UK were devastated by Covid-19? Maybe they also lack world class hospital abd their health workers are equally not well paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2020
Barbienice:
Lol

You are so hot
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Grandmeister(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

which one be NEWMAP project again?
Nigerian erosion and watershed management programme....it's a world bank funded programme...mostly in the south east and south south due to the erosion challenges there...though they are now in the north(courtesy of the president lol) to help in irrigation....I am part of the project in umuahia.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by alimaa: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

Abia is not even the only state mentioned in the Bible. Rivers is also there. Out of his belly shall flow RIVERS of living water(John 7:38)

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Rossycee(f): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
chigoziri2403:

God bless you for speaking the truth.. Wish this will teach him a lesson and he will start treating people like fellow humanbeing. The man is just so heartless.
Re: Ikpeazu's Coronavirus Treatment Complicated By Kidney Failure - SR by Franklyspeakin: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
I hope he learns his lesson. Having neglected abia state for so long. He couldn't go to any abia state hospital because of the shitty hospitals he put in place. Now they wanna fly him out, that road block. Governors should develop their states they won't hear. Now he will hear word last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.