Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only (947 Views)

I Mistakenly Recharged Ten Thousand Naira Airtime / Glo And Mtn: 3 Ways To Get Double Data And Credit Bonus / How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by dominzy(m): 1:40am On Jun 10, 2020
If you are zenith bank customer, here is an opportunity for you to get double of any airtime you recharge through your bank.

Zenith bank posted on its twitter page that starting from 3rd of June to 28 August 2020, that everyone that's buys airtime from the bank using the *966# EazyBanking method will be given double of the recharged airtime.

But it's not everyday, only Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9am to 6pm.
The maximum amount of recharge that qualifies for this offer is ₦1,000. that means if you recharge above 1000 Naira, you won't get double of it.

I guess this is a very good development by zenith bank. I hope other banks comes up with something like this or even better.

Start recharging now!.

Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by edoairways: 8:22am On Jun 11, 2020
dominzy how will they make their money.?
Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by dominzy(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2020
edoairways:
dominzy how will they make their money.?
U mean zenith bank?
Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by edoairways: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
dominzy:

U mean zenith bank?
Yes. Anyway I didn't see any bonus at all
Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by edoairways: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Na heavy scam
Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by dominzy(m): 4:41am On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:

Yes. Anyway I didn't see any bonus at all
It's not an everyday bonus
Re: How To Get Double Of Your Recharged Airtime - Zenith Bank Users Only by edoairways: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
dominzy:

It's not an everyday bonus
It was then?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Lock The Data Menu Of My Samsung Galaxy A21s? / Sold Leeco Le2 For Sale @40k / Redmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.