Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos of my university - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos of my university (1538 Views)

It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of my university by Bobby4345: 5:28am On Jun 10, 2020
[sub][/sub]The unsightly images of Nigeria
universities posted frequently on this site is an eyesore.

I am puzzled at Nigeria's claim of being The Giant of Africa.

I also studied in Africa and I am glad to share images of what a university should look like.

The University of Witwatersrand, South Africa

3 Likes

Re: Photos of my university by donbachi(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Beautiful...but,truth be told.if not for the long presence of whites in south Africa and also in power....south Africa wouldn't have gotten to where she is today..kings college lagos,would have been finer than all the universities in south Africa put together...nice pics.

3 Likes

Re: Photos of my university by Yustash001(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2020
This is the real better by far....
If you know, you know....
Re: Photos of my university by Amotolongbo(f): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Yustash001:
This is the real better by far....

If you know, you know....
Thanks to the Whites

1 Like

Re: Photos of my university by Bobby4345: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Beautiful...but,truth be told.if not for the long presence of whites in south Africa and also in power....south Africa wouldn't have gotten to where she is today..kings college lagos,would have been finer than all the universities in south Africa put together...nice pics.

I won't argue your views.
I will assume you are not well travelled.

Please Google search for other universities in Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius, Swaziland, Tunisia, Morocco, etc... These are all african countries and we claim to be their Giant.

2 Likes

Re: Photos of my university by Bobby4345: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Thanks to the Whites

Travel to other African countries where the system works and see rapid development.
Stop thanking the whites.

We also had white colonial masters in Nigeria and all they left us is now in ruin. Even our cold mines.

Simple mathematics.
Educational budgets:
Nigeria = N620.6 Billion
South Africa = N9.15 Quadrillion = R396 Billion.

You can't nvest peanuts into education coupled with corrupt academic and admistrative personnels and expect a good yield.

3 Likes

Re: Photos of my university by Orubebe01: 7:03am On Jun 10, 2020
op, is that all
Re: Photos of my university by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Jun 10, 2020
Bobby4345:

Travel to other African countries where tje system works and see rapid development.
Stop thanking the whites.

We also had white colonial masters in Nigeria and all they left us is now in ruin. Even our cold mines.

Simple mathematics.
Educational budgets:
Nigeria = N620.6 Billion
South Africa = N9.15 Quadrillion = R396 Billion.

You can't nvest peanuts into education coupled with corrupt academic and admistrative personnels and expect a good yield.
the whites built no university in Nigeria..mist universities in south africa were built in 1826,1906,1914...the first uni in Nigeria was in 1948 thereabout.fine,corruption contributed.
Re: Photos of my university by FlordFlorez(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigerian leaders do not value education. Thats why we have peanuts as budget for educational sector. Again, they & their children never school here.
Re: Photos of my university by optm(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Nigerian leaders do not value education. Thats why we have peanuts as budget for educational sector. Again, they & their children never school here.
they value education but do not place importance on the citizens .
Re: Photos of my university by 4t4th(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Shame on nigerian universities
Re: Photos of my university by Bobby4345: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
the whites built no university in Nigeria..mist universities in south africa were built in 1826,1906,1914...the first uni in Nigeria was in 1948 thereabout.fine,corruption contributed.

Please research for facts before posting.

Some South African universities and date established.

University of KwaZulu-Natal - 2004
University of Limpopo - 2005
North-West University - 2004
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University - 2014

Do you still attribute their infrastructure to colonial masters?

1 Like

Re: Photos of my university by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
What's my business with xenophobia
Re: Photos of my university by RenaissanceGuy: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
At least UI, OAU, ABU, etc had nice infrastructure. The eyesores were from the south east. I was ashamed, but I don't know who to blame yet - FG for underfunding them or sheer mediocrity by the university authorities?
Re: Photos of my university by paulolee(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
wow...nice
Re: Photos of my university by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
At least UI, OAU, ABU, etc had nice infrastructure. The eyesores were from the south. I was ashamed, but I don't know who to blame yet - FG for underfunding them or sheer mediocrity by the university authorities?

SE Universities are eye sores

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For International Students / Gce Form / 2008/2009 Jamb Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.