Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (5260 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
frozen70:

That's a risky age for even any one to bath her daughter

That's a secondary school age, haba

Can't she find her bearing by taking care of her bath
It was around that age that my mum stopped bathing me.... Not like i couldn't bath myself but sometimes she will feel like doing it herself, especially when it seems i will be going late for school or any other occasion like church...
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by frozen70(f): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2020
HazardMan:

It was around that age that my mum stopped bathing me.... Not like i couldn't bath myself but sometimes she will feel like doing it herself, especially when it seems i will be going late for school or any other occasion like church...

Being a man that you are, it's OK but the question is centered on girls and because of the constant abuse on a girl child, that age she is already developing
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2020
A father shouldn't bath a daughter.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Joycekkh:
A father shouldn't bath a daughter.
Oh yeah.If there's no househelp,the mother should be left to do it all the time with other chores?
Not all men are abusive and you don't even need to bathe your daughter to become abusive.

@Op,it will be right when she can start to do it herself,like 6 or 7 yrs.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by johhbekeboh09: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
HazardMan:
In my own opinion i think 10-12 is okay.....
HazardMan:
HazardMan:

It's immoral n improper for a father to bath a 10-12 old daughter who's physically medically and mentally ok

Except otherwise if he is a single parent
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Unnerve: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
[b][/b]
It's immoral n improper for a father to bath a 10-12 old daughter who's physically medically and mentally ok

Except otherwise if he is a single parent
Your second paragraph has succeeded in destroying your opinion in the first paragraph.

If a single father can bathe his daughter without anyone raising an eyebrow, then it's definitely okay for any father to bathe his daughter.

A lot of people have become too sexcentric and it's a mental problem, no pun intended.

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Unnerve:

Your second paragraph has succeeded in destroying your opinion in the first paragraph.

If a single father can bathe his daughter without anyone raising an eyebrow, then it's definitely okay for any father to bathe his daughter.

A lot of people have become too sexcentric and it's a mental problem, no pun intended.
Honestly o
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by HazardMan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vyzz:
Me I no dey baff anybody sef
Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad Day, Tribute To My Elder Brother / Help A Lonely Sister / My Whole Body Aches After...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.