Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups (14536 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by Edosir(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
And Tinubu is from where?
adioolayi:
Aregbeshola should go to Osun State where he belongs
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by raybaba97(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
JKisOK:

For starters, Mrs. Kofoworola Akerele-Bucknor NEVER contested the Lagos AD governorship primaries. The 1999 contest was a straight fight between Bola Tinubu and Funso Williams. And up till now, there remains the heated contention about which of them ACTUALLY won. One faction under Ganiyu Dawodu (then Lagos AD Chairman) gave victory to Funso, while the National Executive Council through the National Vice Chairman, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, forwarded the name of Tinubu to INEC as the candidate. Statutorily, INEC deals with the National Executive of parties not state chapters. So Bola Tinubu sailed through as against Funso that the State Chairman had declared the winner of the Lagos AD primaries.

Tinubu adopted Bucknor as Deputy Governorship Candidate and Running Mate in deference to and compensation for the support of the AD Babas, including Abraham Adesanya, Adebanjo, etc. But the cordial relationship between Tinubu and the Babas did not survive for long and culminated in the ouster of Bucknor who complained of being kept in the cold by Tinubu although she was supposedly his Deputy.

Interestingly, in Edo APC primaries, that may be the banker Oshiomhole is hoping to deploy against Governor Obaseki i.e. that it is the result and candidate presented by the party's National Executive that INEC would accept. Let us wait and see.

I also love your comment. this is what nairaland should be about, not rubbish osu afonja wars.
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by quickberry(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
virginboy1:
APC ruled Lagos state for 20 plus years and yet,They have nothing to show for it except litters of agberos causing nuisance up and down. undecided

Lagos has too much money, yet still underdeveloped. cry

It's obvious you are a kid
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by JKisOK(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
monakii:

This is implicitly misleading, perhaps a confabulation. please double check your record of history. i mean no jibe anyway!
if i may ask in which faction did kofo bucknor ?contested?
Read again the piece you are commenting on, as your comment has no bearing on it.
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by NGpatriot: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is discipline and leadership 101

This is why I love the APC.
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by Oheholume: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
festacman:
I still maintain that the recent dissolution of Justice Group and Mandate Group is geared towards making Lagos APC easier for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) to manage and control ahead of 2023. Jagaban cannot afford a divided homefront. Simple.

Ogbeni Aregbesola was just a CATALYST in the reaction. It's part of a longer script.
we are watching this game closely,
Re: Why Lagos APC Disbanded Justice And Mandate Groups by GEEBITE: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Too much whitewash in a write up in a dubious attempt to re-write history.Not all of us here are kids.Imagine claiming he won AD gubernatorial primary with a landslide,when the fact remains results were cancelled in some divisions like Ikorodu to pave way for him to win Funsho Williams whose sin was participating in Abacha's transition programme.
He was favoured by Afenifere chiefs to compensate him for his Nadeco involvement. He will later stab all of them in the back.
festacman:
I still maintain that the recent dissolution of Justice Group and Mandate Group is geared towards making Lagos APC easier for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) to manage and control ahead of 2023. Jagaban cannot afford a divided homefront. Simple.

Ogbeni Aregbesola was just a CATALYST in the reaction. It's part of a longer script.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P/harcourt Refineries To Work At Full Capacity By November – Nnpc / Osinbajo, Governors Meet At Aso Rock / Police Rescue Soldier, 15 Others Abducted By Insurgents In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.