Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

"I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) (3636 Views)

Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / 2023: Traders Declare Support For Osinbajo (Video, Photos) / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Dailyhappenings: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2020
In a throwback video shared, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari was seen telling his amiable vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo that he will see him off.

He said in the video...

"I'll see you off, others can find their way".

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/i-will-see-you-off-others-can-find.html

3 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by positivelord: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
mtcheeeww...hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Always scamming afonjas since 19bc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Abfinest007(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2020
lies of d heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
positivelord:
mtcheeeww...hmmm

Bad belle spotted.

Bad energy comot for NRLD

4 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by gawu1: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Ipobian pigs will dislike the duo amore fter watching the click. tongue

4 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by ojokolax: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
All those who have a problem with this article can find their own way out...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
The bond between this duo is a thing of the joy. We have never seen it before since the start of democratic governance in Nigeria. A reflective of Nigeria progress.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Joylove2324(f): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Ipob miscreants won't be happy to watch these

4 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Karlifate: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Practising his motto.

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Naturopathic: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
a good relationship � exist between Buhari and Osinbajo…
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Shooyie: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
They share a cordial relationship. And, the VP has been very loyal to the President which is how it's meant to be.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by joelbooks: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Shooyie:
They share a cordial relationship. And, the VP has been very loyal to the President which is how it's meant to be.

Yes , you are right.

See the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsY2UCW3pN4

2 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Joylove2324:
Ipob miscreants won't be happy to watch these

Pretty.. Ain't u an ipob

1 Like

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Thunder1010: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Buhari and Osinbajo are compatible
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Lec25(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
gawu1:
Ipobian pigs will dislike the duo amore fter watching the click. tongue
just look at yourself mr, how dose this video solve any of our numerous problems.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Kyase(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
joelbooks:

Yes , you are right.

See the full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsY2UCW3pN4
grin grin grin grin
Buhari call e boy, Osibanjo, while Osibanjo call e boy too SGF(SGF come) grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Joyce95: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
This is rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Buhari sure knows how to scam Yoruba people

3 Likes

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by javaRookie: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
B
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin
Buhari call e boy, Osibanjo, while Osibanjo call e boy too SGF(SGF come) grin

That was beautiful to watch grin

look some groups of people have political savvy, the ones that don’t are no where to be found in that video and they know themselves cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by gawu1: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lec25:
just look at yourself mr, how dose this video solve any of our numerous problems.
So far it pains ipobian pigs, numerous problems are solved.

1 Like

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Kyase(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

That was beautiful to watch grin

look some groups of people have political savvy, the ones that don’t are no where to be found in that video and they know themselves cool
lol
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by BlowYourMind: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wooooow see friendship in service, ipodpigs will cry and wail here too, some of them will drink sniper soon

STARBOY

Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Caseless: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Always scamming afonjas since 19bc
flattees wey dem no scam, where are they in the scheme of things? Una still de shout no lefelundum no erection?
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Bad belle spotted.

Bad energy comot for NRLD

U can't be naive in 2020
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by Okoroawusa: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
I Love PMB

I Love PYO
Re: "I Will See You Off, Others Can Find Their Way" - Buhari To Osinbajo (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=timekeeper1 post=90510667

Pretty.. Ain't u an ipob [/quote]

She said miscreants ipob why she is reasonable ipob

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Thank All Northerners Who Support Independence Of Igbos From Nigeria / Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.