Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu (3632 Views)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by FuglyGurl(f): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Rabiu Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), has doubled down on his attack against his opponents ahead of the 2023 presidential election.

Among the contestants in next year’s presidential race are Bola Tinubu (All Progressives Congress), Atiku Abubakar (Peoples Democratic Party) and Peter Obi (Labour Party).

In a video posted on Twitter, Mr Kwankwaso, a former governor of Kano, reiterated his credentials as a bona fide candidate to rule Nigeria after the exit of incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

In the video, the ex-Kano governor fielded questions in the Hausa language, the NNPP standard-bearer explained that he has a rich understanding of how the Nigerian government operates and is the best among the presidential contestants.

“Nigerians should vote wisely this time around, as the country needs someone who can save it,” stated Mr Kwankwaso, presenting himself as the saviour.

The NNPP candidate added, “I’ve worked with the ministry of defence, served as the Kano state governor and represented Kano Central senatorial district for several years with enough knowledge to know what is needed.”

He also touted his educational qualifications with a veiled caustic comment aimed at Messrs Tinubu and Abubakar.

“I am a PhD holder, unlike a secondary school cert holder or diploma cert holder. I do not ‘bedwet’, nor am I a spare tyre,” said Mr Kwankwaso.

The NNPP’s spare tyre jab could refer to Mr Abubakar, a two-time vice president. The term spare tyre is considered demeaning by many politicians, including incumbent Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who prefers to be called “copilot.”

In July, Mr Kwankwaso specifically advised Mr Tinubu to focus on his failing health instead of engaging in the rigour of electioneering.

Last February, a video depicting Mr Tinubu’s soaked dress and probable odour dominated discussion across social media. At the palace of Awujale of Ijebuland in Ijebu Ode, the APC presidential standard-bearer’s dress was soaked behind when he stood up, with his security aide frantically covering his nose.

Later, interior minister Rauf Aregbesola, Mr Tinubu’s estranged ally, alluded to the incident, declaring “won ti n to ara” (they’re already urinating on themselves)

In September, a photograph of Mr Tinubu emerged wearing an inner device believed to be a ‘catheter bag’ to expel urine, further raising questions about his frail health status ahead of the 2023 general election.

https://gazettengr.com/atiku-tinubu-im-not-spare-tyre-do-not-bedwet-says-kwankwaso/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
unlike a secondary school cert holder
Someone presented GCE as his highest educational qualification.

2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Bluntguy: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
If not that the best Peter Obi is in the race, I would have gone for Kwankwaso.
But Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by donphilopus: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

The same Obi who failed as Anambra State governor or which Obi?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by OVB123: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tinubu is going nowhere in this election, he is going to fail woefully. Obidient is the way forward. Vote Peter Obi, vote for a better Nigeria of our dreams.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by donphilopus: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
OVB123:
Tinubu is going nowhere in this election, he is going to fail woefully. Obidient is the way forward. Vote peter obi, vote a better nigeria of our dreams.

Can you type this without crying?
Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by PureMe01: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Kwankwaso attack your Thiefnubuu shamelessly but fear no gree u attack am back. U come dey face Peter Obi wey nothing concern am for the news. grin grin

Urchins will keep wailing forever until they can wail no more grin

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Robinmido(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
How did Obi failed as governor of Anambra State? Just dey talk rubbish just to feel alright.
donphilopus:

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Realrealfact: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi is better

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by EKONGKING: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Is tinubu Nigerian Trump .
He is being mocked and insulted by everyone just like Trump.
However Trump won in 2016 .is there a chance to occur in Nigeria as well
Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Robinmido:
How did Obi failed as governor of Anambra State? Just dey talk rubbish just to feel alright.
Where did you learn the emboldened expression from?

That's the most prominent trademark of obedients

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Plus10(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Face Kwankwaso who insulted your principal and leave Obi alone.For the record what he did in Anambra is still glaring for everyone to see but none could be said of the ekeku and thiefing drug baron when he was the governor of Lagos state.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by julaion: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
donphilopus:

Urchins and their lies be like prick and kpekus grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Landowner101(m): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
Just look at all the comments by the senseless urchins above me, you won't see any of them condemn what kwankwanso said, it's obi that's their problem.
By the way, the odds are already favoring obi, you guys can wail more till next year February when Obi will be announced as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you can then kill yourselfs.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
Me too. Only Obi and kwakwanso are credible candidates in the coming elections
The shot fired by kwakwanso at Tinubu and Atiku's camps are a proof he wouldn't collapse any structures with them as widely speculated. He knows what he's doing. He wants to retain kano and a couple of other northern states. His party would end up a regional party as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Landowner101:
Just look at all the comments by the senseless urchins above me, you won't see any of them condemn what kwankwanso said, it's obi that's their problem.
By the way, the odds are already favoring obi, you guys can wail more till next year February when Obi will be announced as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, you can then kill yourselfs.
It's because obi is the candidate to beat. He's their nightmares. They know atiku and kwakwanso aren't going anywhere. Keyamo even said so...obi worries them a lot grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by NLPoliceMann: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Justwise

Rule 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Robinmido(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
Oya na English professor shebi English na your mama tongue abi?
LeoDeKing:

Where did you learn the emboldened expression from?

That's the most prominent trademark of obedients

5 Likes

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Dyke15(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Lol they will ND can never push this to front page grin
But if na dat stupid Reno or FFK say anything about Obi, fiam e dey front page undecided
Very biased platform

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Landowner101(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's because obi is the candidate to beat. He's their nightmares. They know atiku and kwakwanso aren't going anywhere. Keyamo even said so...obi worries them a lot grin
The funniest things is that, their push and start candidate don't have any stronghold, Southwest he his claiming as his stronghold don't trust him, most christian are against him, Afenifere doesn't want him. South south and southeast east are so wise that they wouldn't risk another calamity to come and head the helms of affair of this great country. The North he his ass-licking aren't dependable, as the two strong men in the name of Atiku and kwankwanso are the most preferred candidate over there.
Finally, they should give thanks to Obi for finally killing their chances in the northern central region, as the middle-beltans now see him as the only messiah that can rescue them from the hands of political sponsored killings going on in that region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
Landowner101:

The funniest things is that, their push and start candidate don't have any stronghold, Southwest he his claiming as his stronghold don't trust him, most christian are against him, Afenifere doesn't want him. South south and southeast east are so wise that they wouldn't risk another calamity to come and head the helms of affair of this great country. The North he his ass-licking aren't dependable, as the two strong men in the name of Atiku and kwankwanso are the most preferred candidate over there.
Finally, they should give thanks to Obi for finally killing their chances in the northern central region, as the middle-beltans now see him as the only messiah that can rescue them from the hands of political sponsored killings going on in that region.
I'm from SW. I don't want to hurt any urchins here. Whatever I say on the outcome of 2023 elections could cause them to have a bad day. Let me reserve my comment, for now.

Obi is even more popular than Tinubu in some northern states. Did you see the empty stadium where they held their campaign in Kaduna recently despite Elrufai's presence? That is a clear message to them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by nedu666: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Afonjas and fear. Even online they are afraid of aboki. See insult..... i do not bedwet but afonjas are so fearful to utter a reply

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by SWATMan: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
PureMe01:

Kwankwaso attack your Thiefnubuu shamelessly but fear no gree u attack am back. U come dey face Peter Obi wey nothing concern am for the news. grin grin

Urchins will keep wailing forever until they can wail no more grin

I have never seen anyone in nairaland who lacks a sense of direction as that guy. So empty and lacking in content. He claims to be a rich guy yet, whenever you open any political thread his fingerprints are over the place spewing rubbish. This thread is a direct attack on his principal but he is so cowardly to respond to the insult rather he chose to turn his anger on Obi what a person.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Landowner101(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm from SW. I don't want to hurt any urchins here. Whatever I say on the outcome of 2023 elections could cause them to have a bad day. Let me reserve my comment, for now.

Obi is even more popular than Tinubu in some northern states. Did you see the empty stadium where they held their campaign in Kaduna recently despite Elrufai's presence? That is a clear message to them
In the kaduna campaign, most of the people that came were been forced to, and they hired people from other places just to safe face.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Aladdin1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Shots fired! shots fired!! i repeat shots fired!!!. A pamper wearing druggie have been fired on his left buttocks by an intercontinental ballistic word missile from Rabiu musa kwankwaso.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Baba wey no well,e dey shout emilokan, lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fatality.... Kano, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara, sai a kwankwasiyyar zaben

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
Kwankwaso you go kill Tinubu urchins today ooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Betanaija42moro: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
An old man that should be resting and enjoying his loot is still contesting to be president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by Jessewizy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
A
Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by tungamaje: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
This Kwakwanso get bad mouth walahi. I don't bed wet. Did anybody say you bed wet in the first place?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu by nedu666: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
SWATMan:

I have never seen anyone in nairaland who lacks a sense of direction as that guy. So empty and lacking in content. He claims to be a rich guy yet, whenever you open any political thread his fingerprints are over the place spewing rubbish. This thread is a direct attack on his principal but he is so cowardly to respond to the insult rather he chose to turn his anger on Obi what a person.

Sabinus did not even insult tinubu yet tinubu urchins want to bury him alive but see brutal insult and injury. Every urchin is silent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video / "Why Onitsha Look Down On All Other Igbos" - Nnamdi Azikiwe Reveals (photo) / Youth Minister, Olawande Commends The Launch Of Outsource To Nigeria Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.