Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything (2329 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Months Of Use / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review. The King Of Budget Phones / Samsung Galaxy A51 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Hey guys, so I work for a new and relatively small tech blog and we recently bought the Samsung Galaxy A51 to test and compare with other devices.

We haven't exactly written much on it but we've taken some amazing pictures and wanted to share them with you.

Source: How much is the new Samsung Galaxy A51?

More pictures?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by sunshineV(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2020
nice pictures. how much is it?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
sunshineV:
nice pictures. how much is it?

The pricing depends, the cheapest we've seen is 125k at SLOT.

We broke down different prices we saw in the image sources linked above smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
How good is the camera? and did a transparent case come out of the box?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stanl3y:
How good is the camera? and did a transparent case come out of the box?

The camera is a little bit above average, so it's good.

It does come with a transparent case yes!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by benedum(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Let’s see the pictures u used the A51 to snap
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by nonny1212: 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Candid advise pls. A51 or s8plus? And why pls
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by benedum(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
the A51 camera compared to iPhone 7+
Which is better??

And is it certain that the price will come down to at least 80k by next year ..... grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by KennedyOkpara(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Does it support gcam
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
nonny1212:
Candid advise pls. A51 or s8plus? And why pls
It depends, if you want power, Wireless charging, QHD Display and good audio quality the S8 plus is the real deal. it's Exynos 8895/ Snapdragon 835 is still more powerful than the Exynos 9611 on the A51.

The A51 looks more modern, future software updates guaranteed and i think it's camera should be better than that on the s8 plus, especially the Selfie camera.

So if you're a gaming fan, you love wireless charging, glass design, water and dust resistant go for S8 plus. tho it's design is outdated as there are little bezels above and under the screen, it's not that bad though.

if you want a modern Samsung phone with future software updates and versatile camera A51 is better.

S8 plus battery sucks.. keep that in mind too

if i am to make a pick, A51 is my choice in 2020. Exynos 9611 is a capable chipset to handle gaming to an extent but still behind the S8 plus, it's screen is very good too but not as good as S8 plus, it's design is modern and large, you'll get 2 major android updates. S8 plus didn't get Android 10. A51 has a better battery life and probably a better camera too.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Denovan: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Op Nyc wan
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by nonny1212: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stanl3y:

It depends, if you want power, Wireless charging, QHD Display and good audio quality the S8 plus is the real deal. it's Exynos 8895/ Snapdragon 835 is still more powerful than the Exynos 9611 on the A51.

The A51 looks more modern, future software updates guaranteed and i think it's camera should be better than that on the s8 plus, especially the Selfie camera.

So if you're a gaming fan, you love wireless charging, glass design, water and dust resistant go for S8 plus. tho it's design is outdated as there are little bezels above and under the screen, it's not that bad though.

if you want a modern Samsung phone with future software updates and versatile camera A51 is better.

S8 plus battery sucks.. keep that in mind too

if i am to make a pick, A51 is my choice in 2020. Exynos 9611 is a capable chipset to handle gaming to an extent but still behind the S8 plus, it's screen is very good too but not as good as S8 plus, it's design is modern and large, you'll get 2 major android updates. S8 plus didn't get Android 10. A51 has a better battery life and probably a better camera too.
Thanks bro.. Ur breakdown is super nice. I'm kinda concerned about some bad reviews in a51 in terms of few lags and some noticeable lags when running multiple apps at the background. A51's battery is good compared to s8plus but I saw some bad reviews too on a51 battery on draining faster in usuage compared to other midrange phones.. These are my major concerns coz, am always a flagship person but a51 caught my attention tho it is a midrange.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
nonny1212:
Thanks bro.. Ur breakdown is super nice. I'm kinda concerned about some bad reviews in a51 in terms of few lags and some noticeable lags when running multiple apps at the background. A51's battery is good compared to s8plus but I saw some bad reviews too on a51 battery on draining faster in usuage compared to other midrange phones.. These are my major concerns coz, am always a flagship person but a51 caught my attention tho it is a midrange.

Actually the A51 we have is still very new, just a week old so noticeable lags yet, we've also not loaded it with a lot of apps but fingers crossed, we're going to be running some tests pretty soon however we do have some concerns about the 4GB RAM and the display is abit subpar, good for a midrange smartphone anyway.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Psalmspsalms: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm... This one na to dey careful when u hold am oo. Its breath taking but abeg you fit assist me financially 2090455023 UBA
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by nonny1212: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Gist247:

Actually the A51 we have is still very new, just a week old so noticeable lags yet, we've also not loaded it with a lot of apps but fingers crossed, we're going to be running some tests pretty soon however we do have some concerns about the 4GB RAM and the display is abit subpar, good for a midrange smartphone anyway.
Noted boss.. About the 4gb RAM and the display, you didnt sound quite confident
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
nonny1212:
Noted boss.. About the 4gb RAM and the display, you didnt sound quite confident

You can go for the 6GB ram variant. and about the lag, it's a mid-range chipset.. it will definitely lag if you're using it like a flagship device.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by dannytoe(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am currently using the phone, Nice display, less brezels, trending design and good camera.
The phone heats up but Recent software update fix that, making it cool even when gaming on high settings.
9611SoC is not the best but better than average, Samsung tried having spent almost 30k on S-Amoled panel alone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by AndreSalvatore: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Does it come with potrait mode?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stanl3y:

You can go for the 6GB ram variant. and about the lag, it's a mid-range chipset.. it will definitely lag if you're using it like a flagship device.

This is very correct.

I can't assume anything yet cause its not up to a week with the phone in hand hence, no conclusions. In addition to this, the Exynos is really not as powerful as the Snapdragon chipset that would've been included in a smartphone like this, at least not yet but fingers crossed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by Gist247(m): 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
AndreSalvatore:
Does it come with potrait mode?

I assume for taking pictures so yes for rear and the selfie camera.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by ugbede69(m): 1:51am On Jun 11, 2020
how much is s8 please
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by thowbie7ven(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2020
ugbede69:
how much is s8 please
don't get S8, get S8 plus instead
Re: Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything by nonny400(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
dannytoe:
Am currently using the phone, Nice display, less brezels, trending design and good camera.
The phone heats up but Recent software update fix that, making it cool even when gaming on high settings.
9611SoC is not the best but better than average, Samsung tried having spent almost 30k on S-Amoled panel alone.

Protect it very well. My brother bought his in May and now he noticed that only powerbank can charge it. His normal charger can't. We attempted to visit an Ikeja engineer. We were told it's the charging Flex, and it'd cost 15k.

We'd be going to Samsung centre. He's under warranty as the phone is unopened.

(1) (Reply)

Free Celtel Internet Browsing. / Glomessenger / Welcome To Club Gaga!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.