Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste (325 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by ozueozue(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders,
Pls help a brother, for 3days now I have lost my sense of smell totally and very little sense of taste. It all started 4days ago a close relative that base in the southern part of the country called me to tell me he has lost sense of taste and smell (mind u, I base in the middle belt of the country, so this relative is far from us and the last time we met was August last year, so there's no physical contact for long) after that day the next day I felt catarrh and 45mins headache my body was running temperature and after the 45mins I got well, but I noticed lack of smell and taste wen I bought suya brought out my body spray and sprayed I could perceive totally no smell.

Pls Doctors in the house help���
Re: Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by XOGBADO(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2020
My brother that's a major symptom of Coronavirus... I think you are asymptomatic

You need to isolate yourself ASAP
Re: Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by berryace007: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2020
ozueozue:
Good Morning Nairalanders,
Pls help a brother, for 3days now I have lost my sense of smell totally and very little sense of taste. It all started 4days ago a close relative that base in the southern part of the country called me to tell me he has lost sense of taste and smell (mind u, I base in the middle belt of the country, so this relative is far from us and the last time we met was August last year, so there's no physical contact for long) after that day the next day I felt catarrh and 45mins headache my body was running temperature and after the 45mins I got well, but I noticed lack of smell and taste wen I bought suya brought out my body spray and sprayed I could perceive totally no smell.

Pls Doctors in the house help���
Better find a way and go to a hospital
Re: Help, For Days Now I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by codemaniacs: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2020
zz

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Lemon Grass / Edo-covid-19-tracers-fume-after-whatsapp-sack/ / Nigerian Man Suffers Penile Fracture While Engaging In Rigorous Sex With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.