Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Video: Bad State Of University Of Lagos Road Akoka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Bad State Of University Of Lagos Road Akoka (217 Views)

Bribe-taking Policemen Return To Lagos Road, Extort N25,000 From Driver / Yemi Osinbajo: 3 Lagos Road Projects He's Passionate About & The Contractors / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bad State Of University Of Lagos Road Akoka by chimezieeze98: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72c_BXMatEE
A commuter has shared a video online, showing the bad state of University of Lagos road, Akoka after a rain fall.

He further stated that "somebody will tell us Nigeria and our politicians has been working", but we still have such death traps on the roads.
Re: Video: Bad State Of University Of Lagos Road Akoka by LeeMason(m): 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
Guy this one na double lane express for where roads in Aba dey.
Re: Video: Bad State Of University Of Lagos Road Akoka by Lisaint(m): 10:57am On Jun 10, 2020
This is nothing nah...

Come to Abaranje rd in ikotun
Fatimo rd nko
After obabiyi

The funniest thing about this Abaranje rd is THAT LSPWD came to ijegun to fix the road and leave Abaranje which is twice as worst.
Forget all this media hyping
Road plenty wey bad for Lagos
All those km the governor usually announced he reconstructed are just Audio

Come to Agbara-Badagry rd
This one ehn
Inside bad road
You go still count police money point
Yeah I won't call it checkpoint
Cause they ain't checking anything
They are just there to collect #100, 200/500 for motorist

Yeah you heard me right #100, 200/500(it depends on the team wey come out
They have special team and that special team nah 5h
Unless nah u to man-know-man level nah im dem go collect 3h)
But normal team nah 100 per motor and them go give them special numbers
After they Roger finsh

IF YOU THINK I'M HYPING THIS enter Badagry bus from Agbara
You will jam NPF money point more than 12 on the road before you get to Mowo

Let's no even talk about the contractor handling this Agbara-Badagry rd

Cause those ones are just working like snail
What I'm I saying saef

They are not even on SITE

AND EVEN WHEN THEY COME ONLINE SEF

SNAIL WORK FASTER THAN THEM

WHO HAS PASS

IYANA-IBA TO MILE 2
RECENTLY here??

I would hand over the Microphone to the person to talk about that road

Thank you for your time

(1) (Reply)

Amid Rowdiness, Kaduna Assembly Elects New Deputy Speaker / Abacha Never Looted Nigeria's Money, Says Al-mustapha / All Progressives Congress Appeal Committee Upholds Obaseki’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.