Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

“my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts (1679 Views)

'olu Jacobs Is Not Dead' - Joke Silva Refutes Death Rumours / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Joke Silva's 55th Birthday Party. Patience Ozokwor, Tonto Dikeh, Banky W Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by CutenaijaMedia(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigerian actress Joke Silva has debunked the false rumours making the rounds that her husband Olu Jacobs is dead.

News that Jacobs is dead began making the rounds on social media yesterday but Silva has said that he is alive and well.

Speaking to journalists, the entertainer said she and her family find the news depressing.

She also made it known that Jacobs will turn a year older next month.

She further stated that the family had been getting calls from friends and associates who had wanted to know if the report was true.

She added that the birthday of Olu Jacobs is next month.

Shortly after the false report emerged online, a family friend to the couple, actress Lala Akindoju, debunked it saying the veteran actor is doing fine.

In a tweet, Akindoju warned Nigerians from peddling fake news as she said she spoke with Jacobs and he is “alive and well.”

Last year, Joke Silva expressed the opinion that she believes those who help sick actors shouldn’t publicise it.

According to her, she prays every day that she wouldn’t need to seek help from the public because of the humiliation other veterans have suffered.

Considered one of Nollywood’s most inspiring couple, Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva are very much celebrated in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

The entertainment couple have been praised for their contributions to the Nigerian film industry and promotion of the African heritage.

See more : https://cute9ja.com/my-husband-is-not-dead-joke-silva-reacts/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by Golan007: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020
But wetin dey worry out bloggers sef?
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by cardoso514: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Whatever,get well and get strong by the day
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by ValCon888: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2020
Best Nollywood couple and still waxing strong.
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2020
Golan007:
But wetin dey worry out bloggers sef?
to make money at the detriment of others

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by ateamblezing(f): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
may God keep him safe and healthy for you, do not mind stupid bloggers, sociopaths in the making.
Re: “my Husband Is Not Dead” – Joke Silva Reacts by Amotekun777: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
God grant him long life...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures / Anchor Baby Premiers In Grand Style In Lagos…red Carpet Pictures / I Want A Bigger Boobs – Coco Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.