Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures (1684 Views)

Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event / Adesua Etomi And #bbnaija Alex Visit Orphanage To Celebrate Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
itel and Dorathy Storm Computer Village, Ikeja

It was all fun and glamour as itel brought Big Brother Naija celebrity, Dorathy Bachor, to have fun with fans and non-fans in their itel Red Valentine campaign.

She was met by a large crowd that took pictures and also had the chance to ask Dorathy some questions. Dorathy also purchased two itel smartphones for two lucky customers and other gifts.

As Dorathy was painting computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos state red; Zubby self-claimed Nze Idi Ala entered Mac King’s road, Aba with his boys to also celebrate itel Red Valentine with fans and non-fans.

Everywhere was a hit back-to-back as Zubby came with friends and made it rain cash also. He also had the chance to take pictures with fans and non-fans also.

itel Red Valentine is still on and you stand a chance to win a ticket for two to dinner with Olamide Baddo and also one of 15 itel smart TVs if you purchase any itel S16 series, P36 Series, and A56 series smartphone.

For more pictures and videos about the event, check out @itelNigeria on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dora dora
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Zzor:
Dora dora
the explora

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why did she cover her breasts where it is needed most. That's what attracted the idea of using her as an ambassador I think

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by stupidmod3: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
Why did she cover her breasts where it is needed most. That's what attracted the idea of using her as an ambassador I think
d matter no tire u, if i see her i will b like who is this one, but if i see her n d breast i will b like OMG cheesy is breasted from bbn
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupidmod3:
d matter no tire u, if i see her i will b like who is this one, but if i see her n d breast i will b like OMG cheesy is breasted from bbn
I wonder o. If not for security sef ppl for crowd that breast begin touch am dey claim na mistake. If I dey there among the crowd I go first punch am, then squeeze. She go nurse pain for hospital after the scenerio
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
haba na. na wa oooo
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupidmod3:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

I wonder o. If not for security sef ppl for crowd that breast begin touch am dey claim na mistake. If I dey there among the crowd I go first punch am, then squeeze. She go nurse pain for hospital after the scenerio

NIGERIANS ARE PIECE OF TRASHs

3 Likes

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
stupidmod3:
smh
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

abeg which Kain brain dey your head

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE USELESS
as in ehn I'm shocked oooo

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
more pictures from the event.

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
abeg which Kain brain dey your head
Your kind
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

NIGERIANS ARE PIECE OF TRASHs
Thank God you are a Nigerian. My colleague. Fellow trash
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
Your kind
definitely not my kind.
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

Thank God you are a Nigerian. My colleague. Fellow trash

FOREIGNERS ON NL WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHO'S TRASH BETWEEN YOU AND I BY OUR POSTS..

ONE OF THE USELESS UNIVERSAL LIVING ORGANISM.

*bye bye *

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
definitely not my kind.
You that can't even differentiate between sarcasm, free-minded jokes and extreme seriousness. I would rather trade your kind of brain for my poultry feeds.
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

FOREIGNERS ON NL WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHO'S TRASH BETWEEN YOU AND I BY OUR POSTS..

ONE OF THE USELESS UNIVERSAL LIVING ORGANISM.

*bye bye *
Yeah absolutely you're right. Foreigners don't recognize jokes when they see one and quote for notice-me purposes. You described yourself right
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
as in ehn I'm shocked oooo

they are good at sexualized image of women..

anything about them is sex..

yet if you insult them, they will be angry at you. ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

Yeah absolutely you're right. Foreigners don't recognize jokes when they see one and quote for notice-me purposes. You described yourself right

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH YOU ARE USELESS.... DON'T JOKE WITH EVERYTHING ...

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by stupidmod3: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
smh
let me see u
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

You that can't even differentiate between sarcasm, free-minded jokes and extreme seriousness. I would rather trade your kind of brain for my poultry feeds.
if you call what you wrote their as sarcasm then your brain needs to v checked and your school fees returned
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH YOU ARE USELESS.... DON'T JOKE WITH EVERYTHING ...

Nnnena:
if you call what you wrote their as sarcasm then your brain needs to v checked and your school fees returned
When you were born, did your mothers throw you in nylon bag into a canal before a good Samaritan found you? Or how are you reasoning like maternal waste products like this.

As in just trying to argue unnecessarily even when it's obvious you make sense no more. Is Dora's breast your own abi you're jealous of the girls breast
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

they are good at sexualized image of women..

anything about them is sex..

yet if you insult them, they will be angry at you. ANIMALS
as in I'm actually surprised at his way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

When you were born, did your mothers throw you in nylon bag into a canal before a good Samaritan found you? Or how are you reasoning like maternal waste products like this.

As in just trying to argue unnecessarily even when it's obvious you make sense no more. Is Dora's breast your own abi you're jealous of the girls breast
shut up and accept your mistakes. mtcheewwwww
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:

WITH THIS YOUR WRITE UP NOTHING CAN BE DONE..

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH YOU ARE USELESS..

PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BE A RAPIST..

DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
shut up and accept your mistakes. mtcheewwwww
Lol Malu.
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Oluromantic: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

WITH THIS YOUR WRITE UP NOTHING CAN BE DONE..

STILL REMAIN THE TRUTH YOU ARE USELESS..

PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BE A RAPIST..

DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN.
You even look like Fulani herdsman sef
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by fati2001(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nnnena:
as in I'm actually surprised at his way of reasoning

only GOD that will save we in this nation..

not surprised most of em" are slave's to sexual immorality... so they are free to describe any image in sexual form.

1 Like

Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Oluromantic:
Lol Malu.
same to you bro
Re: Itel and Bbnaija's Star Dorathy Storms Computer Village, Ikeja. Pictures by Nnnena(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
fati2001:

only GOD that will save we in this nation..

not surprised most of em" are slave's to sexual immorality... so they are free to describe any image in sexual form.
I'm not disappointed in his response though an average Nigerian Men thinks like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Real Image / Vannessa Bryant Gets Three Mansions And $75M In Divorce Settlement / Mike Ezuruonye – A Fan Wanted Me To Sign On Her Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.