Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State (323 Views)

Norway Prime Minister Described As ‘Nigeria Government Official’ By Twitter / Tochukwu Ugwumba Resigns In Imo, Says He’s Ashamed Of Uzodinma’s Performance / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State by fistonme(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Vice-Chairman of Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State, Maureen Ekharagbon, has resigned her position in the council.

Mrs Ekharagbon announced her resignation in a letter dated June 10, stating administrative, governance and political reasons.

The letter was copied to Governor Godwin Obaseki, Local Government Service Commission and All Progressives Congress (APC).

The letter read: “I tender my resignation based on administrative, political and governance grounds as politics and governance are inextricably connected.

“I want to use this opportunity to thank Governor Godwin Obaseki for the opportunity to serve and also the Chairman of the Council, Mr Scott Ogbemudia.

“I am grateful to the people of Ovia North East Local Government at large and the leadership of the APC under which platform I was elected.”

Her resignation makes it three persons who have resigned from their various posts in the state within the last few weeks.

Chief of Staff to the governor, Taiwo Akerele, and the Commissioner for Communications and Strategy, Paul Ohonbamu, had earlier tendered their resignations.

The state will head to the polls for governorship election on September 19.
https://www.qed.ng/edo-2020-another-government-official-resigns/?amp
Re: Another Government Official Resigns In Edo State by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2020

(1)

What Oshiomole Said About Obaseki Two Years Ago / Oyo State Governor Declares Free COVID-19 Tests – Engr. Sayi Makinde / (USA)America condemns the recent killing in Nigeria(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.