Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. (1048 Views)

Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Akewukereke Babatunde: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier & Doctor(photos) / Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by damilola4162(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
This young Man young man was shot dead in Maduguri 3 years after he joined the Nigerian Army.
A facebook user(name withheld) share this on his wall yesterday, June 9, 2020, he said the young man was living in his neighbourhood.
According to him the man joined the mailatry in not more than 3 years. He prayed that Allah forgive his short comings and Grant him the highest rank in hereafter

The facebook user in his words:
"This is so heartbreaking, a young man in the neighborhood who joined the military in not more than 3 years was shot dead at maiduguri.
"I pray, may Allah forgive his short comings and Grant him the highest rank in hereafter."

See photos beneath.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/10/pictures-of-a-nigerian-soldier-recently-killed-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by Vyzz: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
sad
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by Youngzubi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
they gave him stone to go and fight people with AK49

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by lilfort(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
the generals should go to battle and see how it feels wen u dont equip the boys
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by Exmilitant(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Someone should make me understand why the government would spend billions of naira in training and equipping soldiers and then set them up to be killed by Boko Haram. May he and all our gallant soldiers who were betrayed by their government Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by elpochas: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
RIP Young man.Had the chance to go to NDA back then,bt my mum swore that non of her children will join the army.Who knows what would have happened to me if i had not listened to her back then.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by Heartmender1: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rest well soldier
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by youngbabaj(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
The military uniform belongs to Benin Republic army, not Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by Shormiey(m): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
lilfort:
the generals should go to battle and see how it feels wen u dont equip the boys

My brother na so em dey use those gallant soldiers do sacrifice for boko haram terrorist.

Rest on gallant soldiers.
Re: Pictures Of A Young Nigerian Soldier Recently Killed By Boko Haram In Borno. by cassidy1996(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
so sad he died for nothing..rip

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Killed And Burnt In Zamfara / Catholic Priest Butchered To Death By Unknown Gunmen In Niger State (Photo) / Police Officers Seen Brutalizing A Commercial Bus Driver At Bank Road, Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.