Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Account (282 Views)

How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / HELP I CANT LINK MY ATM CARD TO PAYPAL ACCOUNT / How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account by Mysterious72(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
We all know that Nigeria paypal account can only be used for making payment for goods & services online and cannot be used for receiving money, nor can it send out money. Thus, making it useless and frustrating to Nigerians. The issue of not being able to create a paypal account that can send, receive & withdraw money here in Nigeria as become a thing of the past, because I have found the solution to creating one that works well in Nigeria. Also, it can be operated on a Nigeria IP address without having issues with paypal. I can help you set up your verified paypal business account that can be run on a Nigeria IP address, and that can pay, send, and receive money from anywhere in the world, and also withdraw money into your bank account. The paypal business account I will set up for you will bear your real Nigeria information. It's high time you got your paypal business account, and begin to receive payments from your clients, individuals & companies, and also send & withdraw the money in your paypal balance. If you want to get your paypal business account that as the functionality to receive, send & withdraw money, then you can get yours at an affordable fee of N3,000 only. To get your paypal business account now, call/SMS: 08100399717
You can reach me via; https:///2348100399717
Re: Paypal Account by Saintbiz(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Want To Set Up A Bakery Business? Get It Right! / Paypal And Payoneer Fund Needed Urgently / Covid-19: How To Work From Home In Nigeria - Victor Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.