Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas (61996 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Regularly To Charity / Top Nigerian Musicians That Blew And Then Went Back To Being Upcoming Artiste / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2020
900winer:
No b only lyrically na larifally grin grin
like say you know the guy?.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by IRODANOSA(m): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jjjustice:
Daniel Nwosu (Dax)

Dope rapper
Seconded bros. Dax is a rap beast, filled with conscious messages.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by RealEzee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Karac:
Kida Kudz the jiggy boy. S/O to Not3s, Tion Wayne, Rotimi, Darkoo and Moelogo
s/o to you guun, alte Cruise mehn
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by RealEzee(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
I only know Nonso and Kida, I'll check out the rest. JBFC for life!! Alte Cruise mehnn
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by RealEzee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
James4bright:

The kid is good. Same way we criticized Burna boy until recently he came into limelight fully.

kida kudz is a killer.
he doesn't know JBFC, leave him.

No Kappin!!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by Karac: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
s/o to you guun, alte Cruise mehn
No Kappin��
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by Karac: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Kingluqman:
And Wale.. Mr. Ambition grin grin

Nonsense list and koromiwe grin

Even Skepta no dey... lolgrin
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by Karac: 12:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Odunsi The Engine, Ayo Jay
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by Passion10: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Surfondsystems:
It is not easy making it in the Nigerian music industry but I assure you when you’re focused and relentless with talent nd Gods grace you will get there.

I personally work with a music promoting company and can help any artist with great work push their works.

Just WhatsApp me via the number on my profile to get on board.
gimme your number bro...I want to promote oo
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by Surfondsystems: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Passion10:
gimme your number bro...I want to promote oo

Check my profile
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by ABCthings: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Surfondsystems:

Check my profile
Sorry I can't find your mail.
Re: Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas by SavageResponse(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Where the fuçk is Jidenna?

That one-hit wonder? grin

His time has ended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / List Of Top 7 Celebrities Who Were Ruined By Drugs And Alcohol / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: Nigeria's Tallest Male Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.