Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info (440 Views)

Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners / Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / Please I Need Your Ideas And Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by Scope26(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Just last month, a good samaritan on Nairaland thought me how to get free ebooks with resell right and sell them at my own preferable cost. However, since last month I did not take any action until now. Today, I have downloaded about 20 free ebooks with master resell rights and they are of different niche and of good quality. The help I need from you is that CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN SELL THEM. I have opened an account on amazon kindle and it's fully operating but I need more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by Ailadesigns: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Can you please Email me the site while I Email you other ecommerce store you can sell them.

If you are good with online business and you're serious to make money , I have a deal for you.

The only genuine business one can do online without investing a dime or having capital is affiliate marketing. After a year and 7 months of getting it wrong , I finally make some kul $$$ during the lock down and still making more.
Re: Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by Ailadesigns: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
goldnwosu20@gmail dot com thats my Email
Re: Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Scope26:
Just last month, a good samaritan in Nairaland thought me how to get free ebooks with resell right and sell them at my own preferable cost. However, since last month I did not take any action until now. Today, I have downloaded about 20 free ebooks with master resell rights and they are of different niche and of good quality. The help I need from you is that CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN SELL THEM. I have opened an account on amazon kindle and it's fully operating but I need more.

Send me a mail lemme teach how to go about it. damsgold.ventures@gmail.com

I just skimmed through your blog and I noticed you've only one topic since last month. Hmm Why have you abandoned your blog? If you want to make it in blogging then you need to be updating your blog. You need self discipline and a burning desire....
Re: Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by Scope26(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
OzAduke:

Send me a mail lemme teach how to go about it. damsgold.ventures@gmail.com

I just skimmed through your blog and I noticed you've only one topic since last month. Hmm Why have you abandoned your blog? If you want to make it in blogging then you need to be updating your blog. You need self discipline and a burning desire....

Have done the required. You can as well drop your whatsapp number sir

1 Like

Re: Please Read This Thread And Help Me With Required Info by HumanCalc: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
Scope26:
Just last month, a good samaritan on Nairaland thought me how to get free ebooks with resell right and sell them at my own preferable cost. However, since last month I did not take any action until now. Today, I have downloaded about 20 free ebooks with master resell rights and they are of different niche and of good quality. The help I need from you is that CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN SELL THEM. I have opened an account on amazon kindle and it's fully operating but I need more.
Bro, pls I beg you in the name of the God. Let me contact you so you can teach me how to get free ebooks pls. My whatsapp number is 08130284420. I am sending you a mail now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Atleast #5000 Per Day / Invalid / What Good Business Can Someone Start With Between 100k And 200k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.