Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag (1267 Views)

FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Man From Niger Republic And His Cohorts Caught Stealing Cable Wires In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by daddytime(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Here is the thread where the prophecy was made.

https://www.nairaland.com/5145997/mr-woodberry-nigerian-money-more#90516621

Earn right and live right folks. You'd always come back to mother earth to start all over again with stealing.

You can never cut corners to happiness and a fulfilled life.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by Righteousness89(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
No matter how long, Evil never pays!

It ends in Tears and Shame!
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by Yuceeluv(f): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
It's a generally made and very normal speculation that anyone whose wealth is not traceable and genuine will come to rots one day.

So bros, na speculate you speculate no be prophecy...they are two different things.

4 Likes

Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by daddytime(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yuceeluv:
It's a generally made and very normal speculation that anyone whose wealth is not traceable and genuine will come to rots one day.

So bros, na speculate you speculate no be prophesy...they are two different things.

It is a life I had lived, done my time, gotten to ground zero, and started all afresh. If in doubt, go through my signature or profile to read a bit about my story or better still maybe get my book to know more.

Before me, there had been examples to the same reality.

Today, I use myself and those I know as an example to preach to the youths to live and earn right.

Speculation?

People like you with zero first-hand experience about the subject matter could speculate.

For us the experienced, from the beginning we are able to tell the end thereof.

That my sister, is Prophesying.

2 Likes

Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by FlordFlorez(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Las las, earning legitimately is bae.
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by Yuceeluv(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
okay bro...pun intended... Just m**sing around.

Happy for you, you got back up.

daddytime:

It is a life I had lived, done my time, gotten to ground zero, and started all afresh. If in doubt, go through my signature or profile to read a bit about my story or better still maybe get my book to know more.

Today, I use myself and those I know as an example to preach to the youths to live and earn right.

Speculation?

People like you with zero first-hand experience about the subject matter could speculate.

1 Like

Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by daddytime(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yuceeluv:
okay bro...pun intended... Just m**sing around.

Happy for you, you got back up.

You are smart.

Thanks, sis.

2 Likes

Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by uglodoh(f): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
You were not only the person that predicted this fall. Many people did on this this nairaland before you.

Good that the Id.iot was caught.
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by sharpwriter(m): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

Speculation?

Gaby?
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by daddytime(m): 8:16am On Jun 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

Gaby?

Yup grin
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by sharpwriter(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

Yup grin

Wow... Good morning sir.

I'm interested in that book of yours, it has been on my mind but I do shift my attention to other priorities. By the way, how much is it, and how can I purchase it when I am ready?
Re: I Prophesied Woodberry And His Cohorts Meeting Their Waterloo Here A Year Ag by daddytime(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
sharpwriter:

Wow... Good morning sir.

I'm interested in that book of yours, it has been on my mind but I do shift my attention to other priorities. By the way, how much is it, and how can I purchase it when I am ready?

Check my signature. Click on the okadabooks link.

Good morning boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person / Two Friends Impregnate 15-yr-old Girl In Lagos / Islamic Cleric Caught Having S3x With Mad Woman In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.