Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person (1236 Views)

Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by JaysDreamLand: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
A 3-month-old baby has been hospitalized at Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), after she was allegedly raped by an unknown individual in Adogi, Nasarawa State, DailyLeakers

According to the mother, Maimuna, she left her door and windows opened due to the excessive heat on May 27, 2020, when all of a sudden she woke up and couldn’t find her daughter beside her. .

After she raised an alarm, the whole area went out in search of the baby and was later found raped and abandoned in a classroom. .

Speaking with Daily Trust, Maimuna, mother of the victim said, “The incident occurred on Wednesday 27 of last month when suddenly I woke up around 3am and found that my baby was missing. .

I checked my phone which was also close to me before I slept, but it was also missing. Everywhere across her private part was blood and then we rushed her to the hospital.”

Maimuna said a day after the incident, a family member had reported the case to a police station in Adogi for prompt action but there was no any response so far.

The baby is presently receiving treatment at the JUTH, Plateau State and she had already undergone 3 surgeries, waiting for a fourth one.

For more graphics =>> https://www.codedboom.com/news/3-month-old-baby-hospitalized-after-being-raped-by-unknown-person-in-nasarawa/

Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Enoch07: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
na wa for the mother ooo. I don't know the kind of sleep or dream she was dreaming for someone to enter your hoise, take your phone and your baby without you hearing any sound to know there's an intruder, the idiot then proceeded to rape the baby in a classroom and abandoned the baby there. well thank God d baby is alive, just imagine if na miners carry d baby na another story we for dey talk now
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Simplyleo: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
A 3 month old baby is still closely watched by the mother. Indeed, they baby is still attached to the mum.

So how comes unknown person now raped the baby? Was the mother hypnotised? undecided

The mother has some questions to answer. undecided
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by neonly: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2020

Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by longetivity(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
stupid mother.... God will punish the rapists
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by jakizio42(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Abi i no dey see well ni
How pesin fit rape.....abi na fingering
Dis is just unberievable yes unberievable
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by darfay: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
I join my faith with every other person on this issue to place curses on those who carried out this inhumane act

Tueeeh I spit on their rotten head
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jeeeez shocked shocked shocked

Why why why?
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
You opened door and Windows till day break because of heat? There's no how you will carry a baby at night or disturbs her sleep that she won't cry. Howcome she heard no cry nor movement?
Weaning mothers don't even sleep deep. There's more to this.

That rapist will mourn his own child, some people are not supposed to be living amongst human beings!
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by xynerise: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is the rapist still alive?
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Graysons: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
What kind of fvckery is this. shocked shocked
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by entrep88: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
A 3 month old baby is still closely watched by the mother. Indeed, they baby is still attached to the mum.

So how comes unknown person now raped the baby? Was the mother hypnotised? undecided

The mother has some questions to answer. undecided
Maybe charm. Robbers use it and you sleep off. Lets not blame her till the story is complete.
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Lamanii22(f): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2020
Maybe she was charmed because my mom used to tell me that " ki sun" (mothers don't sleep)
Re: Photos: 3-month-old Baby Hospitalized After Being Raped By Unknown Person by Xisnin(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
The mother may be protecting the rapist.
It won't be the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Have A Look At What A Nigerian Posted On Upwork / Terrorists Flee As Oduduwa Volunteers Attack Fulani Settlement In Igangan / Pilot Of The NAF Apha Jet Plane Rescued Alive (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.