Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! (734 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / I Finished My Book! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by jacobjamie(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am I finished?

I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.

Last weekend she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the weekend together.

On Sunday morning, she asked me to drop her off at home which I obliged.

We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.

I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.

At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.

Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.

Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already....

Just this morning, she fully introduced her self as Major ENE, her only 2 brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the Only Girl of her Father who is a Retired General.

I know I am Dead but I don't know how Dead I am.
My wife and kids are due to return next week..
Pls I need Help............

Pls I need help as soon as possible before I go mad...
Pls move to front page for large views and advice..
Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by bigiyaro(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
lolzz!! nice script, but which kind advice go save you now? anyway.. just goggle "how to survive/endure Nigeria army beating" you can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by daclint(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
you're finished grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by longetivity(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
A sage once said..... you are not finishined untill you are finished
Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
jacobjamie:
Am I finished?

I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.

Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.

After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay

We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.

I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.

At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.

Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.

Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already....

Just this morning, she fully introduced her self as Major ENE, her only 2 brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the Only Girl of her Father who is a Retired General.

Don't you get tired? This crappy story is recycled

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by berryace007: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
jacobjamie:
Am I finished?

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by Dantedasz(m): 2:33am On Jul 26, 2020
jacobjamie:
Am I finished?

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by anonimi: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
iLUCID:
Don't you get tired? This crappy story is recycled

And he wants to be taken seriously for other matters?
Far too many of us are just jokers!

1 Like

Re: Am I Finished? I Don't Know How Finished I Am. Pls Help!!! by Shollyjay90(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
just find a good church, after they clean you with this holy water, you go dey alright.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Information / The Rise And Fall Of Nigeria / I Bought Minoxidle 5% 6months Supply [UPDATE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.