Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call (523 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / 24-year-old Nigerian Woman Face 30-year Jail Term For $1.9 Million Fraud In US / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call by Desperado78: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Woman’s face allegedly bitten by Lagos Island trader because she ignored his attempts to get her attention (photo)

A lady was left with an injured face on Wednesday morning, after a male trader at a market ekomiamiblog in Lagos Island allegedly bit her face after she ignored his attempts to get her attention. Twitter user @Rene_noire who shared the photo of the injured lady’s face online wrote”I am livid!!! This just happened in front of me in lagos island. As usual they pull you and when you don’t reciprocate they’ll either curse you out, make you uncomfortable or do this. This guy went as far as biting her face. Can you see how they disrespect women everyday

Visit - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2020/06/10/womans-face-allegedly-bitten-by-lagos-island-trader-because-she-ignored-his-attempts-to-get-her-attention-photo/

Re: Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call by Moneywirer: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'm trying my best to play this out in mind but I'm encountering lots of unfitting variables.
I mean how possibly could he have pulled her face close to his and then approached her with his mouth which contains the teeth, before delivering the bite.
All these within split seconds, without any interruption and obstruction by the lady.
Re: Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call by fa4dmike(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
What type of man is that... Many are mad but few are roaming naked.. God save the woman... Pls the ID of that man should be revealed.

Re: Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call by Vyzz: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Woman’s Face Was Bitten By Lagos Island Trader Because She Ignored His Call by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
That end time trader should be seriously punished.

In another news, 3 ladies are needed to share a bale of London ladies polo top for N14,300 each. Interested persons should DM on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Singer And Pianist Arrested For Robbery In Lagos (photo) / 40-year-old Man Arrested For Physically Abusing 9-year-old Niece In Anambra. PIX / News: Court Of Appeal Judgement On Adams Oshiomole Removal Is Sacrosant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.