Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases (339 Views)

Kogi State Disagrees With NCDC, Says Kogi Is COVID-19 Free / Family Drag Body Of Dead Covid-19 Patient With NCDC Officials / COVID-19: Nigeria’s Biotech Start-up Company Partners With NCDC on Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please I need individual opinion
Do you agree with NCDC figures of confirmed covid19 cases or you think is Audio?

Mine: I think covid19 is real but NCDC is inflating the number of cases grin

Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by eliyke(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
na dem sabi
Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by Everrest9(m): 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hell No. Most of the cases are Malaria, typhoid, fever cases.
Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Everrest9:
Hell No. Most of the cases are Malaria, typhoid, fever cases.
grin
Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by Slynation(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Scamdemic..... ¼ of the cases were forcefully diagnosed with Covid-19, ½ of the cases are Malaria and Typhoid cases, just few are covid-19 cases (asymptomatic patients) Only very few had the virus, and it's not as deadly as the world has painted it to be
Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by InvestorPiiko: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slynation:
Scamdemic..... ¼ of the cases were forcefully diagnosed with Covid-19, ½ of the cases are Malaria and Typhoid cases, just few are covid-19 cases (asymptomatic patients) Only very few had the virus, and it's not as deadly as the world has painted it to be
you are very correct.... May God heal the world

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by InvestorPiiko: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
NCDC is scam

Mynd4, Seun

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by SirWarlock: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
'Ncdc is inflating the figures, state governments are inflating, PTF is painting the figures, their test kits are broken cheesy'

You people should pick one abeg cheesy. You can go about your normal business afterall they're just inflated figures wink. You might be among the people who may never contract it since it's a scam wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With NCDC Figures Of Covid19 Cases by mooojy: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Fuckdem:
grin
Didn't hear from you again

(1) (Reply)

Abdominal Exercise Machine ABS Coaster -unisex For Sale / I Couldn't tell My Mother That I Had Coronavirus / Please How Do I Treat An Itchy Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.