Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) (11673 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Bbc-hushpuppi - The Instagram Influencer And International Fraudster / Hushpuppi: The Mompha And North Korean Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
As much as it pains you the guy is yoruba he changed the spelling of dele to dely. what make you think that his real name especially when doing fraud isnt a fake name. he was also speaking yoruba. sorry igba is yoruba has several menaing and dely has no correlation to edo. why cant you afonja take responsibility for your people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0ckh-34Bo&t=35s
totit:

Mr,
Please I do not have for these videos you poured into my mention. His name can only be found or familiarised with Edo/benin, It doesn't exist in yoruba and that's why none has been able to establish that so far.

Thank you cool
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
As much as it pains you the guy is yoruba he changed the spelling of dele to dely. what make you think that his real name especially when doing fraud isnt a fake name. he was also speaking yoruba.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0ckh-34Bo&t=35s

Is DELE MOMODU Yoruba? Is he from SW?

Ok, kindly provide Hushpuppy or whatever his name his, state of origin. Let's solve this once and for all.

Oya. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dele momodu is yoruba fool he was born Ayòbámidélé Àbáyòmí Ojútelégàn in ile efe. angry . There a nigerian soccer player named dele alli i guess he now edo or dele ayodele is benin abi rubbish. Ayo is yoruba dummy angry he from lagos state https://www.360dopes.com/hushpuppi-biography-age-wikipedia-profile-net-worth. you yorobbers always want to leach onto edo for you crimes. that why i reject joining oduduwa with you criminals.
totit:

Is DELE MOMODU Yoruba? Is he from SW?

Ok, kindly provide Hushpuppy or whatever his name his, state of origin. Let's solve this once and for all.

Oya. cool
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
Dele momodu is yoruba fool he was born Ayòbámidélé Àbáyòmí Ojútelégàn in ile efe. angry . There a nigerian soccer player named dele alli i guess he now edo or dele ayodele is benin abi rubbish. Ayo is yoruba dummy angry he from lagos state https://www.360dopes.com/hushpuppi-biography-age-wikipedia-profile-net-worth. you yorobbers always want to leach onto edo for you crimes. that why i reject joining oduduwa with you criminals.

Good. You passed the test. You wondered why you could easily dig his(dele) biography but failed to provide that of the Hush? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
hush puppi is from lagos state https://www.360dopes.com/hushpuppi-
totit:

Good. You passed the test. You wondered why you could easily dig his(dele) biography but failed to provide that of the Hush? grin
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
hush puppi is from lagos state https://www.360dopes.com/hushpuppi-

Born in Lagos, actually. Not state of origin.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
He from akoko between yoruba and edo bouddary. most akoko edo speak yoruba but the lineage comes form ile ife in yorubaland so he definealty yoruba. The fact he spoke yoruba in that video proves my point. even people on twitter are claling him yoruba. The people arrested with him are also yoruba just give up bro and face the fact taht he a yorobbers grin
totit:

Born in Lagos, actually. Not state of origin.

Thank you. cool
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
He from akoko between yoruba and edo bouddary. most akoko edo speak yoruba but the lineage comes form ile ife in yorubaland so he definealty yoruba. The fact he spoke yoruba in that video proves my point. even people on twitter are claling him yoruba. The people arrested with him are also yoruba just give up bro and face the fact taht he a yorobbers grin

Can this be confirmed
Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
it confimed he yoruba his sister is name olajumoke she goes by glamarewa on ig cry
totit:

Can this be confirmed
Cheers cool
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
it confimed he yoruba ebenezer obay titled a song called igbwa owuro and he a yoruba man so there goes another point cry

Confirmed, by a song? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hushpuppi sister name is jumoke is olajumoke edo. officialnitaokoye posted an instagram photo of his sister back in march 23 2017 on her ig page.

totit:

Confirmed, by a song? grin grin
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
Hushpuppi sister name is jumoke is olajumoke edo. officialnitaokoye posted an instagram photo of his sister back in march 23 2017 on her ig page.

Do you want a list of Edo indegenes that bears yoruba names?

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
I am an edo man born and bred with full edo parents that have no correlation to yoruba whatsoever i dont need a list of edo indegenes names that bear edo. edo people dont carry names with ola in them that stritcly yoruba. edo names have either osa ose. we onl share similar words of omo and that comes yoruba and not edo. undecided
totit:

Do you want a list of Edo indegenes that bears yoruba names?
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
I am an edo man born and bred with full edo parents that have no correlation to yoruba whatsoever i dont need a list of edo indegenes names that bear edo. edo people dont carry names with ola in them that stritcly yoruba. edo names have either osa ose. we onl share similar words of omo and that comes yoruba and not edo. undecided

Let me mention few ;

Toyin, Ayeigbeni.. grin

You want more? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
The last name come from the husband in this case. her last full blooded edo people dont give there kids yoruba names unless the parents is half yoruba. toyin is not edo name it means nice and humble peroson in yoruba
totit:

Let me mention few ;

Toyin, Ayeigbeni.. grin

You want more? grin
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
The last name come from the husband in this case. her last full blooded edo people dont give there kids yoruba names unless the parents is half yoruba. toyin is not edo name it means nice and humble peroson in yoruba

No, my brother. She's been bearing that name long before she got married. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by osazuwa23: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
There such thing as Toyin, Ayeigbeni i just looked her up. full blooded edo people with unique.names have no reason to give there kids a yoruba name
totit:

No, my brother. She's been bearing that name long before she got married. grin
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
osazuwa23:
There such thing as Toyin, Ayeigbeni i just looked her up. full blooded edo people with unique.names have no reason to give there kids a yoruba name

Here grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by movingclouds(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
RealisticGirl:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. He's indeed so heartless cry
To live that kind of life, one needs to be heartless. It's so sad
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
totit:

No room for insult please. You don't just conjure or assume something and tag it ' fact ' you prove it.
Simply provide a prove to that. grin

Thank you. cool
i no get job abi?,hushpuppy is an afonja.
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by totit: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
i no get job abi?,hushpuppy is an afonja.

According to who? cool grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by Gabkosh: 1:43am On Jun 12, 2020
totit:

No room for insult please. You don't just conjure or assume something and tag it ' fact ' you prove it.
Simply provide a prove to that. grin

Thank you. cool
You for no answer that dumb fool jor

1 Like

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2020
totit:

According to who, again? grin You can't even prove anything. Lool cheesy
he is an afonja,deal with it.
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
You for no answer that dumb fool jor
e be like say you wan die abi?,am i your mate?.
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by Gabkosh: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
Na you won die. Agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Gabkosh:
Na you won die. Agbaya.
if i come there and konk that your conehead ehn,hushpuppy is an afonja.
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by cutedharmee: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
Lmao....Kpele o aburo methuselah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Raymond Igbalodely (hushpuppi)- The International Yahoo Boy(Fraudster) by Ikmonie92: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yebosola:

Uhmm, your Egungun want to enter express grin Yorubas don't glorify crimes like ur people, don't mess up yourself oh
For ur mind u don reason be dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Lie To Exonerate Your Spouse On A Crime They Committed? / 2 Bandits' Informants In Katsina Confess To Have Masterminded Kidnappings / NDLEA Arrests 3 Trans-border Traffickers, Intercepts Tramadol Tabs, Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.