Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Life's Greatest Battles Are Fought At Midnight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life's Greatest Battles Are Fought At Midnight (342 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life's Greatest Battles Are Fought At Midnight by judedwriter(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Why are life's greatest battles fought at midnight?

This is because at midnight, the spiritual realm is more active than at any other time. The spiritual controls the physical, therefore a lot is determined spiritually about our lives at midnight.

The midnight hour is a critical time that spiritually determines what happens to us in the physical realm. It's a destiny formation or a destiny destruction time. No other hour affects our destinies like the midnight hour. (12_3am)

Do you know things that will happen to us in weeks ahead has already been determined at midnight? It's a time of decision making and verdicts either for or against us.

For some people, they are under verdict to fail in their businesses; for some they are under verdict never to marry; while for others they are under verdict to be stagnant in life or die prematurely.

Just like we have courts in the physical realm, we also have courts spiritually too.

These demonic courts take evil decisions and verdicts against many. Many times, their victims are summoned spiritually and evil verdicts are passed against them.

This is one reason why many find it difficult to keep regular vigils at midnight. They are spiritually manipulated as prisoners of a demonic court and can be summmoned for punishments or verdicts.

These midnight evil courts are the mastermind behind over 90% of the evils and troubles humans face daily in life. These evil courts are completely international, they are all over the world and take critical decisions on the lives of many.

These wicked courts are behind the greatest battles we have to fight at midnight. We see many examples of these courts in the scriptures:

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn....”
— Isaiah 54:17

In these evil courts not only do they speak evil in judgment against many, they also afflict many with different types of assorted weapons.

Dr Olukoya of MFM gave a testimony of a baby that kept on crying ceaselessly to the great amazement of the parents.

This continued until one day an angel of God at midnight took one of the parents to an evil court where the baby was flogged viciously and continously with whips.

“Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.”
— Isaiah 8:10

In evil courts at midnight, counsel and decisions are taken against many all over the world. However, if God is on your side at that critical time, their verdicts will fail.

“For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,”
— Psalms 71:10

Evil courts take counsel together and speak evil against many.

“Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?”
— Isaiah 29:15

These evil courts operate in the deepest secrecy @ the darkest time of the day-the middle of the night. They secretly take counsel and verdicts against many while they sleep all night on their cozy beds.

“They have taken crafty (or skilled) counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.”
— Psalms 83:3

It will amaze you to know that even evil courts hire professionals to take counsel against many just like Ahithophel who was a very skilled counselor to David. He habitually offered sacrifices to succeed with his counsels.

“And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David's counsellor, from his city, even from Giloh, while he offered sacrifices...”
— 2 Samuel 15:12

“And the counsel of Ahithophel, which he counselled in those days, was as if a man had enquired at the oracle of God: so was all the counsel of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom.”
— 2 Samuel 16:23

Ahitophel was such a good counselor, that when he joined the rebellion of his son Absalom, David prayed to God to make his counsel foolishness.

“And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.”
— 2 Samuel 15:31

The Bible records only three occasions where God laughs. And remarkably all three occasions God laughs, are against evil courts:

Psalms 59
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁷ Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?

⁸ But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

Psalms 37
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹² The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

¹³ The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

Psalms 2
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
² The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

³ Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

⁴ He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Why does God laugh at evil courts? He laughs because He knows all their plans will fail woefully when He is present.

If God be for us which evil court can be against us?

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
— Romans 8:31

This is why anytime we rise at midnight to invoke God's presence through praise, worship, prayer and Bible study, there is great confusion at evil courts.

This is why there is great danger if we fail to pray to God at midnight. Many Christians find it difficult to pray, praise and worship consistently at midnight. This is why many times our enemies succeed in their sinister plans against many of us.

Is God laughing at the evil courts waging war against you daily at midnight?

Only YOU can answer this.

1 Like

Re: Life's Greatest Battles Are Fought At Midnight by zoeA: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
So true... I start this night

(1) (Reply)

I Will Kill You If You Mess Around With My Wife - Pastor Adeboye / What Is Docrine Of Curses In Church? Check This Out And Abuse Me... / Did Jesus Teach The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.