Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Hydrocele In Children - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hydrocele In Children (947 Views)

Some Common Diseases In Children / Study Ties Fast Food To Asthma, Eczema In Children / Diarrhoea And Teething In Children: What Is The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hydrocele In Children by abioduntin(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
I have a 2 1/2 yr old boy with one sided swollen testicule. I tried checking on the net and got to know that it is called hydrocele. I have taken in to the hospital and has been scheduled for surgery. Is there no medication for this ailment and how safe is surgery for such a small boy.

counting on your advise.
Re: Hydrocele In Children by MakeaDiff: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
I really sympathise with you and your son. I wish I could help. However, some of the ailments man experiences are as a result of inadequate nutrients in the system. I would therefore advise that before you take the rich boy for surgery, try and get GNLD Vitasquares and Vitaguard for children, use for him religiously for one month and see if there would be an improvement. To buy them at company's price, go to any GNLD office and buy with my ID no 6523393 .I have recommended some products for a man developing prostate problem and they worked. Call me on 0812-7750-406. May God heal your son, I truly care.

(1) (Reply)

Injection Wahala,pls Ur Urgent Advice! / Scientific Novices Solve Aids Mystery / Cure For Fibroid Without Surgery,visit Miyale Nature Health Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.