Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape (327 Views)

Is Wedding Now A Show For Indecent Dressing? Men Can Marry Sha! / Males To Be Also Considered As Rape Victims As Senate Passes Bill / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by nurain150(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello guys have seen the recent trend in rape allegations and cases in nigeria.We only blame the man in most cases.Am not supporting rape.But our girls need to have brains.Imagining wearing leggings with see me your back top wandering around bariga with boys choked on weeds and Indian hermp.at night.What will happen to such person.it is sexual arrassment.ofcourse who will that be blamed on the man.That incredible of how we think in the whole world.The notion the female rules.They can do anyhow they like nd blame men for it.That a bad idea.We need laws to reform the way we percive rape.
Laws like indicent dressing as defined by cloths that exposes sexual part such as the breast and buttocks and private part.In not less than 5cm or thereabouts should be considered as indecent and ilegal dressing thua carrying the charge of inciting rape and sexual arrassment.Am not a talor .But any cloth material that isn't buggy enough to extremely hide sexual part both in man and woman should carry this charge.And be up to 2-5 years in prison with special police enforcement.Execpt in exceptional cases like millitary and forces where woman needs to be smart

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by nurain150(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
This would be considered as a serious crime .you can't dress improperly as a woman or man thefore causing emotional rape in the opposite sex.It is bad.
Lalasticala.Come here oo FP...abeg

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by ObaOfUyo: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
nurain150:
Hello guys have seen the recent trend in rape allegations and cases in nigeria.We only blame the man in most cases.Am not supporting rape.But our girls need to have brains.Imagining wearing leggings with see me your back top wandering around bariga with boys choked on weeds and Indian hermp.at night.What will happen to such person.it is sexual arrassment.ofcourse who will that be blamed on the man.That incredible of how we think in the whole world.The notion the female rules.They can do anyhow they like nd blame men for it.That a bad idea.We need laws to reform the way we percive rape.
Laws like indicent dressing as defined by cloths that exposes sexual part such as the breast and buttocks and private part.In not less than 5cm or thereabouts should be considered as indecent and ilegal dressing thua carrying the charge of inciting rape and sexual arrassment.Am not a talor .But any cloth material that isn't buggy enough to extremely hide sexual part both in man and woman should carry this charge.And be up to 2-5 years in prison with special police enforcement.Execpt in exceptional cases like millitary and forces where woman needs to be smart
[/s]

Guy pass me dt ur weed abeg
Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by donbachi(m): 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Wrong...even Satan wey see eve unclothedness no attempt to rape her..so,why rape someone dat is dressed.even if the dressing is doing ur eye "catch me if u can"
Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by chukemmang(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is why the law to arrest and prosecute rape apologists like you is in the making. You are a potential rapist with this frame of mind and the law which is in the making will put you behind bars and women can finally have peace.
Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by nurain150(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
donbachi:
Wrong...even Satan wey see eve unclothedness no attempt to rape her..so,why rape someone dat is dressed.even if the dressing is doing ur eye "catch me if u can"
If na man dey uncloth a nd say the reverse na the case...U no go talk this kind tin.
Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by nurain150(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
chukemmang:
This is why the law to arrest and prosecute rape apologists like you is in the making. You are a potential rapist with this frame of mind and the law which is in the making will put you behind bars and women can finally have peace.
I can see how idiot you are your idukt type will not read post before you use your yeye phone dey comment.i doubt if you can even survive in an educated community Where thesis and critism is norm.Assuming am in the house of reps or Senate .I would have propose a bill to arrest and procecute strayed think like you.Who will love to go to the strip club and make their folks that are female walk without cloth.idiot mugu .You didn't see when am against rape in my post ..ode come and be blabbing here it not your fault when nairsland no dey filter post.U for dress ur sister semi nude to walka for night in dangerous city.Mugu

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by chukemmang(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
nurain150:

I can see how idiot you are your idukt type will not read post before you use your yeye phone dey comment.i doubt if you can even survive in an educated community Where thesis and critism is norm.Assuming am in the house of reps or Senate .I would have propose a bill to arrest and procecute strayed think like you.Who will love to go to the strip club and make their folks that are female walk without cloth.idiot mugu .You didn't see when am against rape in my post ..ode come and be blabbing here it not your fault when nairsland no dey filter post.U for dress ur sister semi nude to walka for night in dangerous city.Mugu
After all this your nonsense grammar, you think your brain is working? What is the relationship between being against rape and your stupid post/frame of mind? Rubbish
Re: Indecent Dressing Should Be Considered As Inciting Rape by nurain150(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2020
chukemmang:
After all this your nonsense grammar, you think your brain is working? What is the relationship between being against rape and your stupid post/frame of mind? Rubbish
Grammar pain am....it's obvious because you don't understand grammar , that why you are publicly displaying your madness and stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress / Top 5 Tallest Building Under Construction(pictures) / Pastors And Parents Of Little Girl Defiled By Security Man Refuse To Press Charg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.