Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. (45428 Views)

Breaking News -Messi Retires From International Football / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Motivational324: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
‪Street Ball is the most beautiful Football. See how kids trashed men on tha street �⚽️��‍♂️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTwCJxFeOM
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by grandstar(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is that the fastest goal in football history or in women's football history? 3 seconds is no joke
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by marvin906(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
female version of bale and sturridge..

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by feedthenation(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Happy retirement to a great ambassador of women football in Africa
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by omoteacher(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
shocked

Injury really dealt with her football career. I hope she has good savings while been active playing football ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by toluxe0075: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Some people have the potential to become invincible in their field but their body hold says otherwise. She is a good example, Delima Ronaldo is another.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chai, how soon people forget your glorious did, just by making a single mistake, so they had to vandaliize her house for missing a penalty kick, and did that change the fact the she missed the penalty kick

Bunch of mindless sheep of fans

You av paid your dues dear, enjoy your retirement in peace kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:
Wor Wor girl

I bet you didn't read the write up before throwing unnecessary insult at her, she had achieved a great fit, next time try to read before venting insults cool

2 Likes

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I bet you didn't read the write up before throwing unnecessary insult at her, she had achieved a great fit, next time try to read before venting insults cool
. Is she ur wife or sis
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

. Is she ur wife or sis

For the fact that she is a human being and I have watched her display on the pitch is enough.
And you don't even talk to people like that, try not insulting people and be positive and see how things go well for you in life.

Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by temmienewells(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
That short winger had to raise a foot grin
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

For the fact that she is a human being and I have watched her display on the pitch is enough.
And you don't even talk to people like that, try not insulting people and be positive and see how things go well for you in life.

Cheers cool

Noted.. Thanks boss.. Incase u need babe for Konji. Contact MI... Correct n affordable
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by naptu2: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Really sad to see a promising lady like this retire at that young age.. Some people are just not lucky with this football business sha..

Meanwhile OP, Bịa why does your story read " Yesterday June 6th" when you just created the topic today? 10th... You could have simply said on her birthday June 6th. No need to add the Yesterday to it.... undecided Even if you wanted to lift, couldn't you have properly edited well before posting it?

It's a typo. I meant to write "yesterday June 9th".
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
naptu2:

It's a typo. I meant to write "yesterday June 9th".

Ohh okay.. I sha know it has to be either of the two.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nicklaus619(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
timekeeper1:

Noted.. Thanks boss.. Incase u need babe for Konji. Contact MI... Correct n affordable

Married with kids thanks

grin
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by April4th(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Un grand Merci Madame Gaelle

Now where is @Onyi22 the Golddigger who always wants to roll with Richly Made Men.....

Can you see Enganamouit is made and so she can conveniently pose with Samuel Eto Fils shoulder to shoulder without having to sit her Arss in one dotty looking room with walls infested with moulds, Bedsheet ravaged with bedbugs, heels striken with Fungi just like what you have on your Dp!!!

Wicked
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Married with kids thanks
grin
grin.....
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by intruder15(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.goal.com/en/news/gaelle-enganamouit-announces-retirement-from-football-at-28/ynr094cqxboa1asv8z4c1wngl

Thanks. You really too your time with the screenshots. It was detailed enough.

Thanks once again.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
She's a bird girl.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Starhearts: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Her boobs too hard dat year??
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The name no be here o, 'Enganamouit'

Wow, what a Industrious career but it seems she was injury prone like Walcott, Diaby dem. Congratulations ma

It seems our girls pay Cameroon back all what their male counterparts did to us everytime we meet for final of AFCON wey dey always make boys cry, I just thank God say Bet9ja & merrybet dem no dey dat time cuz we for dey hearam

Atichukwu blood sister, so OP which country she go be? The new one wey UN dey create or the old Cameroon?

Your hatred for the Igbos is blowing my mind. have seen many of your posts to form that opinion. I hope your bigotry reduces shall cause you can't stop them shine
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
The name no be here o, 'Enganamouit'

Wow, what a Industrious career but it seems she was injury prone like Walcott, Diaby dem. Congratulations ma

It seems our girls pay Cameroon back all what their male counterparts did to us everytime we meet for final of AFCON wey dey always make boys cry, I just thank God say Bet9ja & merrybet dem no dey dat time cuz we for dey hearam

Atichukwu blood sister, so OP which country she go be? The new one wey UN dey create or the old Cameroon?

Your hatred for the Igbos is blowing my mind. have seen many of your posts to form that opinion. I hope your bigotry reduces shall cause you can't stop their shine.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by ifiokjohn(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Motivational324:
‪Street Ball is the most beautiful Football. See how kids trashed men on tha street �⚽️��‍♂️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvTwCJxFeOM
I think you should create a thread for this.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by gnykelly(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
naptu2 you be baba... always researching about topic before dishing out.
thanks very much.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by cenaman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22 come and see your mate , stupid ashawo wey dey fine already made guys.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by robosky02(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good one
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by ofiko123(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Happy retirement to her..
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by greall12(m): 1:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Happy retired to her. You really try.
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by Pacesetter123(m): 1:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Chai, how soon people forget your glorious did, just by making a single mistake, so they had to vandaliize her house for missing a penalty kick, and did that change the fact the she missed the penalty kick

Bunch of mindless sheep of fans

You av paid your dues dear, enjoy your retirement in peace kiss
Camerounian fans no de tolerate..oo.Ask Pierre Women of dia male national team.Dem burnt down de whole of im Papa compound for missing a decisive penalty kick against Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by quiteboy(m): 1:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Lovely career, but injury sha
Re: Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. by makavelli80(m): 2:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Am still trying to pronounce the name undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.