Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy (3373 Views)

IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) / Latest Video Of Hushpuppy With FBI / Police Arrest The Student That Brought Gun & Teargas To School In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by DAVIDOTOKIIBLOG: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aunty Kemi is a liar: This is what happened that brought the video of Hushpuppy arrest

Remember there’s lockdown
Aunty kemi say dem don Dey carry dem go USA now matter don change again dem say them detain them for Dubai.

First of all there’s lockdown how fbi or Interpol or whatever take reAch Dubai, if you can’t take them out, why arrest them at first
Until I see am for bbc
Or cnn
$35million no be small money ooo, wey news no go carry abeg. Buhari cash out 26m$ sef
News carry am.

Nothing do hush I go talk am again, baba won cash out hin money
Change location Y’all don’t know how hard it is to be rich.
http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/aunty-kemi-is-liar-this-is-what.html

1 Like

Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by DAVIDOTOKIIBLOG: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by johnkey: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Aunty Kemi's news is always on point except if she want to troll someone e.g Davido, Kanu, etc. How you 'enlightened people can't see that baffles me'. I guess not everyone understands sarcasm.

2 Shares

Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by Jaysolu(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nobody knows what's happening behind closed doors

check out the link on my signature
get paid watching long YouTube vids
registration free.. no strings attached
check it out yourself
Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
I pray is not true
Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by abokikhalifa: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
em527:
I pray is not true

You pray is not true until him follow scary your papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by nwosukingsley366(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
:oso u mean all dat aunty kemi said were all lies?
Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by godwinkessi: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2020
johnkey:
Aunty Kemi's news is always on point except if she want to troll someone e.g Davido, Kanu, etc. How you 'enlightened people can't see that baffles me'. I guess not everyone understands sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by ruggedtimi(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2020
DAVIDOTOKIIBLOG:
Aunty Kemi is a liar: This is what happened that brought the video of Hushpuppy arrest

Remember there’s lockdown
Aunty kemi say dem don Dey carry dem go USA now matter don change again dem say them detain them for Dubai.

First of all there’s lockdown how fbi or Interpol or whatever take reAch Dubai, if you can’t take them out, why arrest them at first
Until I see am for bbc
Or cnn
$35million no be small money ooo, wey news no go carry abeg. Buhari cash out 26m$ sef
News carry am.

Nothing do hush I go talk am again, baba won cash out hin money
Change location Y’all don’t know how hard it is to be rich.
http://www.davidotokiblog.com.ng/2020/06/aunty-kemi-is-liar-this-is-what.html
CNN carry investor arrest? Do you know how many big criminals FBI/secret service and Interpol dey arrest every month, how many CNN or another major media network broadcast about. If it was a lie Hushpuppi will be fast to debunk the news
Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by solmus: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2020
ruggedtimi:
CNN carry investor arrest? Do you know how many big criminals FBI/secret service and Interpol dey arrest every month, how many CNN or another major media network broadcast about. If it was a lie Hushpuppi will be fast to debunk the news

$100m USD fraud on US government go make US News headline once FBI are done with the preliminary investigation
Re: Aunty Kemi Is A Liar: This Is What Happened That Brought The Video Of Hushpuppy by Bornfool(m): 8:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Aunty kemi no get sense now, hushpuppi is still my mentor, whether you like it or not go ask corona

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Nightclub Stripper Shot Dead At A Club / Thia Young Man Scammed Me (pictures Attached) / 10 Real Life Evil Stepmothers From Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.