Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) (1281 Views)

My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Court Remands Lagos Auto Dealer, IVD Over Death Of His Wife, Bimbo / The Girl That Was Flogged In The Viral Video, Here Is What Really Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by officialwdhtv: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EzVCcpLcFY

IVD's late wife's brother gives clarity as to what really happened on the day his sister, Bimbo burnt their Lagos home.

He shared the details in an recent interview with Daddy Freeze.

Recall that Bimbo, the wife of the popular car dealer, Ikechukwu Ogbonna, better known as IVD, died after she was rushed to the hospital sometime this week after suffering severe burns during a violent incident at their residence in Megamound estate, Lekki, Lagos.

Sources claimed Bimbo confronted her husband IVD on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, over the constant beatings she received, and a fight ensued.

The fight resulted in their house being set ablaze. IVD was said to have escaped with minor burns while Bimbo suffered severe burns and was rushed to the intensive care unit. Sadly. she lost the battle to live.

Announcing Bimbo's passing on social media, her sister wrote:

''Bimbo is gone-Bimbo is gone-My sister is gone
The fire is burning me haaaaaaaaa
IVD you killed my only sister
Abimbola IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY SISTER IVD KILLED MY'

In another post, she wrote;

''Abimbolaaaaa, My Bobby, this was never our agreement
Unspoken words you’ve left behind
Undone things we’ll never do together why why why
You have left me heartbroken
Perfect peace has fallen upon your head
A taste of sorrow we have been fed with…….
I will really miss you, if you can hear me pls wake up Bobby
Till we meet again''

Her demise comes after many years of physical abuse she suffered from her husband and the father of her five children.

In May 2019, Bimbo regained consciousness after she was allegedly beaten to a coma by her husband during pregnancy. She was 8 months pregnant at the time.

Then, on October 4, 2020, IVD released a video of him reconciling with his wife days after she released an exposé explaining how she allegedly suffered domestic violence from him for 19 years.

1 Share

Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by vastolord4(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2022
Beating beating beating!!!.. gbas gbos just to prove you are a man? There are so many ways to get hold of a rat
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by Realmi: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
19yrs of domestic violence....wat was she thinking to have endured that long

She no use osinach own learn

And I am sure more women who are reading this are still in that shoes

Madame if shoe dey pain u,, remove am from ur leg...they dont give award to who suffered most

2 Likes

Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by Rayd502(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
This couple just allowed the devil to use them.
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by MonkeyMods(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2022
Yahoo boy hit money and when he broke the babe nor wan understand say Oga don broke

She didn't want to go back to basics...

Fake life is deadly

RIP
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by romunu(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
IVD that sounds like a name of a virus.

1 Like

Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by womaniser(m): 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2022
They simply made this matter escalate. This is what happens when each person dey try show say an e get madness pass. Nobody bad pass oh, and there's no winner in a war.

You both suffer damages
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by Angrygoat: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
No tears for the dead
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Judge with logic and don't charge it with emotions .. the guy too has alot to say... All the emotionally malfunctioning females and males need to chill and let the law take it's course.

If not for rabba! What will make a woman endure DA for 19 years. If he was riding okada in ajegule booy! She would have been gone !
Re: IVD Inlaw's Interview With Daddy Freeze On What Really Happened That Day (VIDEO) by officialwdhtv: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2022
Rayd502:
This couple just allowed the devil to use them.

My brother, very painful and pathetic story

(1) (Reply)

2 Kirikiri Inmates Fail In Escape Bid / Babysitter Spared Jail After Having Sex With 2 Kids / Egba Chief Shot Dead, Killers Leave Note Calling Him "Useless" & "Promiscous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.