Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff (1753 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / Reekado Banks Shows A Lady In Bikini On His Bed With A Handcuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Bibiyobra: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Oblitz(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chai! So it's true
Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by donbachi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Another leader of tomorrow...make dis one governor,him go just use 1month allocation wear gucci and use 4months allocation buy luxury cars.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Jacqueline22(f): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stop carrying fake news
That not hush that invictus obi.
Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by tundchip2: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't think that's hush.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Stop carrying fake news
That not hush that invictus obi.

Edited: That is indeed from the Invictus linked FBI arrest in the US.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by mrNEMZY(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is that Gucci handcuffs?

To anyone reading my comment. Don't spoil the rest of your life for a quick enjoyment that would last for about 10 yrs, followed by regret for the rest of your life.
When you see that gee boy for street, driving a flashy car, and getting the hottest babes do not envy them, for they are simply trading a life worth of enjoyment for a life worth of suffering.
Hustle legit! It takes time, but it hits, and when it does, you will know the joy of being rich with a peaceful mind.

I leave you with this. Happiness is a feeling, it is inside everyone of us, it is not a commodity to be bought by the richest. The richest man just has as much ability to be happy as the poorest man.
Do not procrastinate your happiness till when you are rich or when you get a degree or whenever you acquire anything. You can be happy while working towards success.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Jacqueline22(f): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Must you make it a tribal affair? I get your sarcasm and I know you're trying to get back at (Yoruba) people cos of Invictus Obi. Both of them are bad examples, regardless of tribe.

To any responsible individual, both Invictus and Hushpuppy are bad examples cos at the end of the day you don't want your child to take after them.

Legit is the way, not tribe!

What my business with any tribal affairs. Any little thing Yoruba and Igbo.. I’m an Edo girl
Did you see me supporting him? What I said is that the picture is fake.

Re: Hushpuppi Pictured In Handcuff by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jacqueline22:

What my business with any tribal affairs. Any little thing Yoruba and Igbo.. I’m an Edo girl
Did you see me supporting him? What I said is that the picture is fake.

Oh, my bad... I will adjust the post. Thanks for clarifying cos there are so many tribal bigots on Nairaland. I apologize.

(1) (Reply)

See 10,000s Of Priests And Pastors Defiling Millions Of Children Worldwide / “aunty Please Shift” – Reactions As Davido Pushes Lady Who Sat Close To Him Away / Actress Victoria Egbuchere Shows off engagement ring after saying ''yes'' to BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.