Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment (682 Views)

Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / Earn Up To 5000 BAT 971$ Per Month Viewing Ads On Brave Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by be4dem(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Their is this group on telegram called Brave Courage Investment on Telegram. They are scam because I have fallen victim of them. They told me to invest and get double after 4 days. I decided to give it a try by investing with the lowest amount which is 15,000 naira. Later during the day the admin of the group chatted me that I have to partake in their promo and I asked for how the promo goes. He told me the least amount is 50,000 naira in which I told him that he never told me this in the first place. I told him that I don't have the money and that He should return the money and till now no show. I don't want other people to fall into their scam. The admin information for account details sent to me was OGBO ENAHORO(2129333218) UBA.
Had sent message to Telegram to ban them...Tell any one you know to stay away from them

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by be4dem(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Picture

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by be4dem(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pic

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Enskynelson(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
But bros, how you sef go fall for this kind thing? It's well with you OP. This hard time to be scammed of your hard earned money is sad. I sympathize with u. But anytime you see things like this, run for your life. They are all scams.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Enskynelson(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
A company should use a company account and not individual's account. So many red flags that should have put you off. You were too engrossed by the gain in four days. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by be4dem(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
The number 07045435664 has the bearer to be OZORO EMMANUEL which I got through true caller

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by be4dem(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pic

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Una go learn by fire by force.
The idiot that chatted me about binomo trading, I sent him or her 50k plus 500 naira transport fee

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Kobicove(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
The idiot that chatted me about binomo trading, I sent him or her 50k plus 500 naira transport fee

grin
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by yomi007k(m): 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
southniyikaye:

I dey gbadun u bro. U get sense.
No mind dem magas.
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by dominique(f): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2020
You need to contact his bank via email and social their media handle and report the fraudulent transaction. Send a mail to efcc on info@efccnigeria.org, copy the bank, copy CBN anti fraud desk on anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng and report the fraud showing the screenshots and evidence that you sent money to that account. Hopefully he will get arrested before be dupes other people. If you're lucky, you can get your money back from the thief. Some people have gotten their money back from fraudsters after they messaged the appropriate channels

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Telegram, the den of rogues....... cheesy
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Alabaintprice(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2020
It's only greed that will make you invest in something like this .... Who will give you 150k from a 50k investment...
Did you ask yourself what they are doing to get such huge profit .......
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Fxmanager(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
be4dem:
Their is this group on telegram called Brave Courage Investment on Telegram. They are scam because I have fallen victim of them. They told me to invest and get double after 4 days. I decided to give it a try by investing with the lowest amount which is 15,000 naira. Later during the day the admin of the group chatted me that I have to partake in their promo and I asked for how the promo goes. He told me the least amount is 50,000 naira in which I told him that he never told me this in the first place. I told him that I don't have the money and that He should return the money and till now no show. I don't want other people to fall into their scam. The admin information for account details sent to me was OGBO ENAHORO(2129333218) UBA.
Had sent message to Telegram to ban them...Tell any one you know to stay away from them
Go through the link below to detect a scam/ponzi scheme from afar.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Gee64: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Ponzi everywhere: Wazobia Investment, xoom, MBA, etc.

Beware o
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by BinomoOfficial: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
be4dem:

Hello everyone! Please know that "Brave Courage Investment" is not the same with Binomo. We do not offer promo packages as part of our services and every legitimate transaction should only happen on our platform, we urge everyone to remain vigilant. Kind regards.
Re: Beware Of Brave Courage Earns Investment by Prinss: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
for some reason this scam is peculiar with people from delta state

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan For Business, Please Help! / Do These Tasks And Earn / Who's Willing To Sell His/her SHIBA Inu Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.