Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Need A Good MLM Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Good MLM Website (710 Views)

We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Urgent Need For A Professional Mlm Website Programmer Living In Lagos / Mlm Website Needed, Come In If You Can Develop One For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good MLM Website by lonipeter(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello techlanders, I am looking to market my products with the network marketing business model and therefore need an ecommerce incorporated MLM Website but i couldn't a Nigerian developer online. I want to use a forced matrix system (with a maximum of 3 downlines for each). Any suggestions please?
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by phr33man(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
lonipeter:
Hello techlanders, I am looking to market my products with the network marketing business model and therefore need an ecommerce incorporated MLM Website but i couldn't a Nigerian developer online. I want to use a forced matrix system (with a maximum of 3 downlines for each). Any suggestions please?

Chat me up on whatsapp +22961483075
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by olu122: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
lonipeter:
Kindly contact us we are affordable
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by dawnomike(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
lonipeter:
Why use matrix when the world is tending towards the binary compensation plan?
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by fnep2smooth(m): 4:26am On Jun 11, 2020
I have a MLM script written in PHP if u are interested WhatsApp me.
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by LizedaMedia: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
lonipeter:
Hello... Kindly contact us to for this!

We are based in Lagos and we can craft something unique for you, such as a Forced Matrix plan with up to 5 levels wide and 18 levels deep.

Features such as:

1. Accept payment using PayPal, CoinPayments, or Cash and Bank Transfer (with manual payment confirmation and proof of payment)
2. Member auto-login from Admin CP
3. One-click manual member approval
4. Member details page
5. Two options for Spillover process
6. Support personal referral, level commissions, and more
7. Random and default referrer options
8. Dynamic referral tracking
9.Manual member registration from Admin and Member CP
10. Member Matrix genealogy view
11. Transaction History
12. Withdraw request and history
13. Manage and Process withdraw request
14. Secure digital download for member
15. Private contents for a member
16. Transactional notification templates, etc.

We can also help you set up a PayPal account to enable you receive payments using PayPal, as well as basic SEO package.

Our WhatsApp link is located in our signature. Kindly contact us to show you some of our portfolio.

You can as well go through our posts to see our service offerings.

We recently did a mock up for a client who wanted something similar. Please contact us on WhatsApp usinh the link below to discuss further.
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by technoguy: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2020
lonipeter:
A have a well structured and secured mlm script written in PHP I'll give you for 10K. DM me
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by jamessmmith(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Efrog Pty Ltd is the best online solution for you to creating an MLM website. We are an award-winning web design Melbourne company that aims to provide quality services in website designing and website development also in software development, custom software development, mobile app development, and digital marketing agency services Australia. We have web design services expert team that helps you in your site. For more info visit here:
Re: I Need A Good MLM Website by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
jamessmmith:
Efrog Pty Ltd is the best online solution for you to creating an MLM website. We are an award-winning web design Melbourne company that aims to provide quality services in website designing and website development also in software development, custom software development, mobile app development, and digital marketing agency services Australia. We have web design services expert team that helps you in your site. For more info visit here:

This is the wrong way to build links. You're spamming the forums mate.

(1) (Reply)

Ip Adress Tracking / Get 15gb MTN Data For Just 2k / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Raspberry PI In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.