Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pains And Heavy Breathing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains And Heavy Breathing (403 Views)

#coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs / Natural Ways To Stop Body Pains And Arthritis / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains And Heavy Breathing by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
good evening. I know it's late but just said I should drop it so you'll see it anytime any of you come online. A few severe symptoms someone has been having- Body pains and pain in ribs and chest when coughing. Wheezing cos of the sounds when breathing. Decreased strength. Heavy breathing and hotness of the body. Taken antimalarial and antibiotics with cough syrup as advised by doctor but symptoms are still there. I said I should bring it here cos the Dr is not treating it with seriousness and hospitals are something else. I have something in mind but I don't know if I should share ( not Covid) so I said I should bring it to you.
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
PNEUMONEA
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by knowhowk: 11:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Stop wasting your time and trying to Justify yourself .Difficulty in breathing ,Fever and body pains are clear symptoms of Covid 19 ,What the hell are you thinking which you are hiding to share ,This is health issue it's not your thinking that matters pls.what matters is reality of what is wrong with you .Just go check exactly what wrong with you .Bacterial or Viral Pneumonia
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Battleground:
good evening. I know it's late but just said I should drop it so you'll see it anytime any of you come online. A few severe symptoms someone has been having- Body pains and pain in ribs and chest when coughing. Wheezing cos of the sounds when breathing. Decreased strength. Heavy breathing and hotness of the body. Taken antimalarial and antibiotics with cough syrup as advised by doctor but symptoms are still there. I said I should bring it here cos the Dr is not treating it with seriousness and hospitals are something else. I have something in mind but I don't know if I should share ( not Covid) so I said I should bring it to you.
Have you been tested for Covid-19?
Is everything in Nigeria treated with anti-malarial medication and antibiotics these days? Go see another doctor, if your current one is showing himself useless.

1 Like

Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by Jeffy1206(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Battleground:
are you scared of HIV Better do ur test and stay free from fear
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2020
knowhowk:
Stop wasting your time and trying to Justify yourself .Difficulty in breathing ,Fever and body pains are clear symptoms of Covid 19 ,What the hell are you thinking which you are hiding to share ,This is health issue it's not your thinking that matters pls.what matters is reality of what is wrong with you .Just go check exactly what wrong with you .Bacterial or Viral Pneumonia
I actually think it's pneumonia too and I'm not justifying anything. I know people will say it Covid and all I'm saying is it's not. So I wanted to hear something different from Covid from the symptoms. Idk if you get my point
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by myforty68: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Yes Covid 19 induced pneumonia.. take action fast
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Battleground:
I actually think it's pneumonia too and I'm not justifying anything. I know people will say it Covid and all I'm saying is it's not. So I wanted to hear something different from Covid from the symptoms. Idk if you get my point
So you think it is Pneumonia because you have had tests done to confirm that it is nothing but just pneumonia? undecided
Re: Pains And Heavy Breathing by doctor306(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
”Someone has been having”
Alaye go to hospital make ncdc solve your matter

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / Help,am Concerned About My Fertility. / Place Visitors From Lagos, Abuja On 14-day Quarantine – Wike Tells Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.